Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that’s an insanely good value for that price, as long it doesn’t stain. Always worried about that

Just use Sirius Black’s coat... :p

C67E23E6-6FC8-4BE1-BDB5-4F90ED0C38FE.jpeg

Yeah that’s an insanely good value for that price, as long it doesn’t stain. Always worried about that

for any interested parties

my coat i posted about arrived from china yesterday ,got to say its excellent ,very happy with it ,it is fully lined with a silky material ,so while i cant say for certain it looks like staining should not be a problem

it also has a place on the back of the fastening belt to hold the sword and shield

and fits great ,no wire in the hood on mine but wired on the front seam ,

will post pictures as soon as im able ,updated my phones software and cant remember my flickr password ,tried the verification code thing 5 times cant make it work :dunno

With JL Supes essentially being a rerelease of the BvS figure, I'm back to my original plan with this figure of using her as a solo WW representation to display with the TA WW figure. I'll just merge my BvS Trinity figures with the figures of the other JL characters to unite the League.

I hope the cloak doesn't have any staining issues, as I think she'd look really good with it.

With JL Supes essentially being a rerelease of the BvS figure, I'm back to my original plan with this figure of using her as a solo WW representation to display with the TA WW figure. I'll just merge my BvS Trinity figures with the figures of the other JL characters to unite the League.

I hope the cloak doesn't have any staining issues, as I think she'd look really good with it.

Just put plastic wrap. If youre good, you can conceal it whilst offering protection.

With Hot Toys moving up some other figures shipping sooner than expected (like Spider-Man Homecoming) I keep hoping Wonder Woman will get pushed up too. I'd love to have this.

Still think it will be a while yet. They have to release the training armour version first.

With Hot Toys moving up some other figures shipping sooner than expected (like Spider-Man Homecoming) I keep hoping Wonder Woman will get pushed up too. I'd love to have this.

Still think it will be a while yet. They have to release the training armour version first.

Yeah, not really a prediction, more of wishful thinking. How long to the TA version ships though? I wonder if it could follow soon after?

I think the TA WW is listed as being some time in Q2.

So I wonder then if there is a chance of JL WW being bumped up to Q3 instead of the listed Q4? I really would love to get this at least in 2018 and not close to or in early 2019. I'm not sure what drove the early release of Spiderman or the MkVI but it sure feels like WW should be an easier release to get out with how it is so similar to the previous version. Of course I know there are other considerations, but I would love this figure on my shelf, like yesterday.
:impatient:

Just ordered a deluxe version. Want to get the rest of the JL crew but Flash looks bad to me.

Getting the Deluxe too, need the coat ( she wore it all the time in WW). Will go nicely w SS Bats and JL Supes. just need the three.

Prolly wont use the coat, but it is a nice to have item.

Maybe save it for a Ric Flair doll.

Then, it should work well w Durden too. And eventually M8 Lennon. :lol

But I'll use it for WW, love that B&W WW2 Group shot.

This figure looks great and is a nice close likeness to Gal, but I just wish her hair was darker. It looks too brown in the pics I've seen. I'll be picking it up anyway though, as I'm not sure Hot Toys--or anyone really--can get any closer on Gal's likeness.

Back