Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^thats the best I’ve seen anyone make her look quigon. I guess it takes a lot of good lighting to bring out the proto quality in her. Great job

Edit: haha, apparently it is just the proto

ok, just for fun... please don't get mad at me =)

42263808_10212460666820120_5201668298441228288_n.jpg

Alright, that’s pretty funny :lol

Biting politically as well to what we’ll take from HT :lol

The picture QG posted there with the blue background is a deadringer for the proto solicitation shots.

OMG! That's exactly what it is, DM.... My apologies, I did a longer write up explaining what I was trying to do, but most of it apparently got lost when I was doing the copy/paste. The "Still working with the lighting" was just the last line :slap

I was trying to get that promo shot to be as good a likeness to Gal as possible by adding some lighting effects and by smoothing out the hair a bit (see the edited version). I'll post a side-by side a little later.

Serves me right for trying to do this right at bed time...

Last edited:
Anybody know when Sideshow is getting WW or if they have sent out 14 day notices? I have mine on flex and the last payment is scheduled for the 25 of Oct but would like to get her earlier if possible.

Anybody know when Sideshow is getting WW or if they have sent out 14 day notices? I have mine on flex and the last payment is scheduled for the 25 of Oct but would like to get her earlier if possible.

I chatted with them last week and they should be getting her in on October 2nd. Some people have gotten notices, others like myself have not. Either way, you can send them a message and have your last payment process on the day she arrives.

I chatted with them last week and they should be getting her in on October 2nd. Some people have gotten notices, others like myself have not. Either way, you can send them a message and have your last payment process on the day she arrives.

Cool, so hopefully we'll have this figure in 2 weeks or so which is great! thanks!!!

As unpopular of an opinion as it may be (i'm not going back more than a couple pages to look into it) I think every Gal sculpt that HT has made is far beneath their usual quality. They look like 3rd party sculpts to me... I have yet to see one worth owning. I do want one, but i'm going to wait until they get it right.

I'm usually not one to spread negativity, but i'm saying this because I believe they can and should do better. If you're happy with it, good for you. I won't spend my money until I see Gal in those sculpts and not some "close enough" adaptation.

Just go to your account and switch it to one payment.

I guess I’m in the minority, but it looks like a great Wonder Woman to me. I don’t think they’ve got the sculpt right on Black Widow yet after 27 releases, and HT seems to struggle with female sculpt accuracy. Maria Hill might be their best, at least of what I own. To me the only unacceptable one they released was Pepper Potts 🤢, so I didn’t get that one. But like I said, to me this HT looks great as a Wonder Woman, even if the profile (in particular) of the sculpt isn’t accurate. Of course, I buy pretty much all of them anyway....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or maybe that's Hot Toys strategy.

Once you get a perfect Galgadot WW in a first try, you won't buy another one.
but if it's not perfect, you keep buying the slightly better next one :D

I guess I’m in the minority, but it looks like a great Wonder Woman to me. I don’t think they’ve got the sculpt right on Black Widow yet after 27 releases, and HT seems to struggle with female sculpt accuracy. Maria Hill might be their best, at least of what I own. To me the only unacceptable one they released was Pepper Potts 🤢, so I didn’t get that one. But like I said, to me this HT looks great as a Wonder Woman, even if the profile (in particular) of the sculpt isn’t accurate. Of course, I buy pretty much all of them anyway....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will buy all Gal too [emoji2] but yes HT haven’t got a good Black Widow head up to now at-least for Gal it looked like WW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back