Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bale batman doesn't fit with that trinity! Get a jl batfleck or a jl tactical batfleck. Those are the best 2 ben aflecks

Yeah I have both standard JL Batman and Tactical Batman just haven't opened them :lol TDK Trilogy Batman is my fav Batman so I just put him there :lol

I liked this figure at the time, but it looks nothing like Gal. Might be time to sell it.

6d1c39ca09c4ec8728d60682f2841852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked this figure at the time, but it looks nothing like Gal. Might be time to sell it.

6d1c39ca09c4ec8728d60682f2841852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice close up!

I do see hints of Gal in the JL sculpt, but the upcoming '84 figs seem to be an improvement.

Does the harness mess up the body over time from being on it? Just got this figure in and put it on but just making sure I don?t have to worry about anything.

Hot Toys has really struggled with Gal Gadot's likeness. I really like the JL WW figure, but I'm still waiting for an affordable custom head sculpt for it. For the time being I have a decent custom head sculpt that I can live with, but the head is just ever so slightly too small for the body. The size mismatch is just barely perceptible but it's there. Not so much that it looks outright bad on the shelf. But it's vaguely annoying to me. Anyway, I'm not paying the price of an entire figure for a custom painted head sculpt.

Late to be party. Had this for a few years but finally started attempting to create this look from solo film. What’s the deal with cloak? I’ve never taken it out of the box. Will it stain or is it ok to use?

Attachments

• F2A37712-62B0-4A44-A29D-98F7E3E525BE.png
    F2A37712-62B0-4A44-A29D-98F7E3E525BE.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 100
Got this loose without extra hands or accessories but got stand and motherbox for $70 very happy with it as I bought a hand sets for $22 so I can pose her fighting

Attachments

• B4D52052-B83B-4507-AF95-0FC808083DF8.jpeg
    B4D52052-B83B-4507-AF95-0FC808083DF8.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 014E2479-3696-4889-AE48-A3C0B3315C25.jpeg
    014E2479-3696-4889-AE48-A3C0B3315C25.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 38619213-DFB4-4D64-A53D-8FB78D416DEE.jpeg
    38619213-DFB4-4D64-A53D-8FB78D416DEE.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 100
Hot Toys has really struggled with Gal Gadot's likeness. I really like the JL WW figure, but I'm still waiting for an affordable custom head sculpt for it. For the time being I have a decent custom head sculpt that I can live with, but the head is just ever so slightly too small for the body. The size mismatch is just barely perceptible but it's there. Not so much that it looks outright bad on the shelf. But it's vaguely annoying to me. Anyway, I'm not paying the price of an entire figure for a custom painted head sculpt.
They've had 4 tries with this and still can't get it right. They have a hard time with female faces. Same with Rey, 3 tries and none of them looks like her. They nailed Affleck in one try.

Why is there no custom head sculpts that can get her right? It's baffling. Eleven's Affleck custom headsculpt is incredible. Golden armor is the best got now, I guess.

Got this loose without extra hands or accessories but got stand and motherbox for $70 very happy with it as I bought a hand sets for $22 so I can pose her fighting
Any skin peeling issues? Mine has been on T-pose since new, 1 single bend and her elbow was peeling. As well as bumpy rough skin on her right upper arm.

Late to be party. Had this for a few years but finally started attempting to create this look from solo film. What’s the deal with cloak? I’ve never taken it out of the box. Will it stain or is it ok to use?
I think the stain might have been when it was new, and it was still "wet". I had mine in the box for 2-3 years before opening, then left the cloak in display case for a good few months to air it out. Then left the cloak on her body for 2-3 months with no issues.

They've had 4 tries with this and still can't get it right. They have a hard time with female faces. Same with Rey, 3 tries and none of them looks like her. They nailed Affleck in one try.

Why is there no custom head sculpts that can get her right? It's baffling. Eleven's Affleck custom headsculpt is incredible. Golden armor is the best got now, I guess.
I think it might be more a lack of facial features and age in the face that makes it harder to define a sculpt. They can nail old Harrison Ford but not young. They have done some great female faces like Hela, Shuri and the more recent Black Widows.

That's true, SS Harley is uncanny. Unfortunate with Gadot. Her face does seem to look drastically different in different photos.

I think the stain might have been when it was new, and it was still "wet". I had mine in the box for 2-3 years before opening, then left the cloak in display case for a good few months to air it out. Then left the cloak on her body for 2-3 months with no issues.

That makes sense. For that to have happened in the first place had to have meant the dye was still wet.

Back