Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this exact head sculpt over the weekend. It definitely looks better in hand than in the auction pic but paint apps could have been a little better. There's a section of the hair, by the side temple that is skin color.

But it's still a pretty cool looking option to have.

View attachment 486467
View attachment 486468

It looks like a recast of Rocco Tartamella sculpt, which I have waiting to be painted once I receive my JL Supes.
Screenshot_20200622-021727_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:
"No seriously, don't give me the same BVS head sculpt on this new version"
gWTT5s0h.png

"Ha! Oh boy, you've done it again Hot Toys. You could've at least given me the Paul Rudd face"
se4iNCdh.png

Guys,

Anyone know how can I play with this figure without making the suit patterns Get damaged or disappear ?

I realised that the suit patterns made of plastic can get damaged from heat caused by fingers friction or quickly posing the figure from one position to the next.

When I play with it I usually change the pose to another in less than 6 seconds approx. what do you recommend ?

I usually wipe make sure the room is cold and my fingers are hot as well.

@Fadz, Yes the suit can stick to itself. It almost ruined the elbow area on my MOS when posing him. Just keep him in a cool area and no long term dynamic poses.

@Fadz, Yes the suit can stick to itself. It almost ruined the elbow area on my MOS when posing him. Just keep him in a cool area and no long term dynamic poses.

I can keep dynamic poses for like few days.

But after playing with the figure every now and then, I realised that the boot patterns seem to disappear as well.

I bought this Jelly black pen where I draw the patterns and it looks almost as the original.

But I?m just finding it strange that we pay 200 USDS for a figure that?s not ment to be played with , or depreciates very quickly.

I can keep dynamic poses for like few days.

But after playing with the figure every now and then, I realised that the boot patterns seem to disappear as well.

I bought this Jelly black pen where I draw the patterns and it looks almost as the original.

But I?m just finding it strange that we pay 200 USDS for a figure that?s not ment to be played with , or depreciates very quickly.

When you say play, do you mean like pose and take pictures, or are you actually playing with your toys?

I know the company is called Hot TOYS, but I tend to view these figures as more like statues that can be posed more than toys that I play with. Of course, when it comes down to it, what is the difference between an adult putting his articulated statues in dynamic poses and an adult playing with his toys? I think maybe there isn't one.

I know the company is called Hot TOYS, but I tend to view these figures as more like statues that can be posed more than toys that I play with. Of course, when it comes down to it, what is the difference between an adult putting his articulated statues in dynamic poses and an adult playing with his toys? I think maybe there isn't one.

Agree with this. I've always seen Hot Toys as more posable statues than genuine action figures.

That's how I think of them as well. On occasion I'll switch out hands or weapons, or change a pose, but the majority of the time I don't touch them.

If I really wanted to extreme pose and play around with a figure I'd collect SH Figuarts.

Finally at home.
Wonderful figure!!! My pics show not the beauty of this sup!
We'll see what it looks with the rocco's HS.

What do you Think about the "S" Emblem.
He looks larger than the first batch.
For me it s accurate.
c42b3650f07bf8fde71fe77390ee2bea.jpg
8aaab63527617e58b516f49dc81381ef.jpg

Envoy? de mon Redmi Note 8T en utilisant Tapatalk

Finally at home.
Wonderful figure!!! My pics show not the beauty of this sup!
We'll see what it looks with the rocco's HS.

What do you Think about the "S" Emblem.
He looks larger than the first batch.
For me it s accurate.
c42b3650f07bf8fde71fe77390ee2bea.jpg
8aaab63527617e58b516f49dc81381ef.jpg

Envoy? de mon Redmi Note 8T en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh yeah! Looks a lot better actually, definitely bigger from what I can see.

Back