Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man really wish Sideshow would send me a notice for mine. I really want this figure soon. Have they even received a second batch yet?

By the end of the month I'll have about $100 in reward points, so I'll probably use them on Superman.

Maybe a new code for in stock items will be around by then.

By the end of the month I'll have about $100 in reward points, so I'll probably use them on Superman.

Maybe a new code for in stock items will be around by then.

Can you use points to pay off an item you have pre-ordered and already paid a deposit on or only on in stock items?

Can you use points to pay off an item you have pre-ordered and already paid a deposit on or only on in stock items?

Points can't be applied to an existing order, only new orders (in-stock or PO). If you've already ordered, you either cancel it and forfeit the deposit to the pay with points OR or ask SS nicely for a deposit refund due to the delay, then once you get your deposit back, reorder with your points.

Only one photo at a time... here's the foam
a3f52ff0038759520c6a956e1a244223.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Can you point me into the direction of where to get that foam?

Can you point me into the direction of where to get that foam?
Hey man. I have no idea where I got it. Ita one of those things that show up and after a few years you realize why you never threw it out. . Although, I did find something similar on ebay. I think they listed it as eva sticky foam sheets. I havent bought any, but I plan too. I gotta figure out what size mine is in thickness, so I know what to buy. Sorry. I wish I had a better answer for you. There are no brand names or any identifying markers on mine.

Hey man. I have no idea where I got it. Ita one of those things that show up and after a few years you realize why you never threw it out. . Although, I did find something similar on ebay. I think they listed it as eva sticky foam sheets. I havent bought any, but I plan too. I gotta figure out what size mine is in thickness, so I know what to buy. Sorry. I wish I had a better answer for you. There are no brand names or any identifying markers on mine.

Thanks , I?ll look it up

Mine arrived. I opened it. I've had a migraine, so I'm hoping that explains some of my negative first impressions. Seriously, it might just be my brain not working properly, but I'm initially disappointed. The cape seems like a serious downgrade from BvS, the neck seems weird as ****, like mottled and not the same skin tone as the portrait. And it looks like a gradeschooler did the somewhat uneven glitter work on the shield. I pretty quickly boxed him back up and will reintroduce myself tomorrow. Light, color, and touch/texture get kind of distorted for me. Postdrome day probably isn't the best time. Here's hoping tomorrow my brain gets a better look tomorrow.

Mine arrived. I opened it. I've had a migraine, so I'm hoping that explains some of my negative first impressions. Seriously, it might just be my brain not working properly, but I'm initially disappointed. The cape seems like a serious downgrade from BvS, the neck seems weird as ****, like mottled and not the same skin tone as the portrait. And it looks like a gradeschooler did the somewhat uneven glitter work on the shield. I pretty quickly boxed him back up and will reintroduce myself tomorrow. Light, color, and touch/texture get kind of distorted for me. Postdrome day probably isn't the best time. Here's hoping tomorrow my brain gets a better look tomorrow.

Superman has a shield?? Are you referring to a Capt. America figure? That migraine must be brutal, my friend.

Hope you're feeling better, my dude. Take another look at the figure today. I like him alot. Only thing I wish is that his chest emblem was bigger like BvS. I still need to get myself one of those actually.

Yeah guy just got his email for his coming may 21st on Facebook and ordered his last year in September. If I don't get an email about getting him may 21st soon, I'm just going to cancel. 2 years and 3 months and still nothing is bull.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That's awesome I'm def gonna check. Not sure if they are open to public yet, but I'm gonna check it out!

Back