Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

I finally got it today 🙏🙏🙏

So far I?m playing with it like a normal 6 inch action figure and it poses so many nice poses without any issues for the suit, so dont worry about that.

My only personally issue is the following:

1- In full flight pose (two arms extended forwards) head looks up decently, back arches in a nice way, but the problem is the legs dont join together. It will look like the old Superman (pre-crisis) flight pose because the legs a apart.

2- The right arm bicep swivel is a bit loose. Maybe thats just mine, the suit helps to keep it a bit tight while swiveling right or left.

Other than that, you can purchase the figure with full confidence and even play with it with many poses. No figure is perfect , I have been collecting Superman figures from DC direct era.

Be confident in your purchase of this figure, you will enjoy it if your a Superman fan for sure.

I?ll post pictures soon.

Mine arrived yesterday (along with Aquaman!) and I think it looks fantastic. I like that I have 2 different Superman figures (BVS and JL); most keen on the JL version because of the heat vision sculpt and the closer to the comics lighter color scheme. I'd still like to know why this was delayed for an entire year!

I received mine after all this wait. Other than the paint apps and vibrant suit color, this figure has personally let me down. ):

Mine arrived yesterday (along with Aquaman!) and I think it looks fantastic. I like that I have 2 different Superman figures (BVS and JL); most keen on the JL version because of the heat vision sculpt and the closer to the comics lighter color scheme. I'd still like to know why this was delayed for an entire year!

I know right, it?s an amazing figure. Handling it is very simple and light. I was also surprised it took such a long time. I?m assuming it?s the licensing issues.

I received mine after all this wait. Other than the paint apps and vibrant suit color, this figure has personally let me down. ):

If your expecting a movie accurate version, ofcourse you will be let down.

The figure has nothing to do with it.

By the way,

For the loose right bicep swivel.

I?m going to try to take off the suit, and apply this anti-loose liquid called KiKi.

It?s a great solution to loose joints , I tried it on the most loose figures in the market (Mafex) and it works well so far.

By the way,

I?m going to try to take off the suit, and apply this anti-loose liquid called KiKi.

It?s a great solution to loose joints , I tried it on the most loose figures in the market (Mafex) and it works well so far.
With an old sideshow twilight zone 1/6 his arm wouldn't stay up. Got superglue, kept putting a little at a time and moving the arm, can now hold his arm along with a book up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

By the way,

I'll have to find some of this liquid. My Bullethead Venom has terrible leg and ankle joints

There are some steps involved. Pop the head and hands off first. Throw the cape over the neck stump and unzip the back. I don't have the figure in hand yet so you may or may not find that the cape is plugged into the body at the collar bone, which you'll have to use some force to pull out of the slots. That would be the most difficult part for anyone who's never done any sort of mods but really is nothing to be scared about. Plug the cape back in when you are done. The boots are most likely attached to the suit like before, so you will just have to pop those off at the ankle, slide the suit off and voila, you're done.

Depends on how you cut it. If you cut the plastic perpendicular to the body then yes, rubbing the suit in that area could be problematic. However, if you cut at an angle, you will probably have nearly no wear to that area as there would be smother transition in the lats.

I tried moving the zipper in the back, but it won?t budge. Got a solution for that ?

I tried moving the zipper in the back, but it won?t budge. Got a solution for that ?

With BvS Batman there's a small thread that has to be snipped in order to release the zipper. Not sure of this suit is the same in that regard, but that's the best I've got.

Most likely what Alatar said above/below. Like I said, I don't have the figure in hand nor do I have the BvS anymore so I can't verify. My post was going off memory from over a year ago. But, it sounds familiar that a small bit of thread was there to hold it in place. Or it could just need a little force. It could be scary if you've never customized anything before and if you're truly afraid you're going to fudge up your figure, maybe you shouldn't be doing anything to it. I tend to make sure I can fix anything I plan on messing with or at least be aware I'll have to spend some money to replace it if it's beyond repair. But, I've been customizing figures since the original SS Jedi Luke and LOTR figures, so something like a stuck zipper is usually fixable one way or another. If I ever messed up a zipper, I'd just remove it completely and sew up the back, especially if I never intended to remove the suit again anyway.

With BvS Batman there's a small thread that has to be snipped in order to release the zipper. Not sure of this suit is the same in that regard, but that's the best I've got.

Last edited:
Finally got shipping notice on this. Ill have it tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back