Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the black suit but it surprised me ..well not spoiling anything ..but watch the last scene of Superman in the Synder Cut and you be the judge.

Far from accurate Five year old figures that have been repackaged and sold as a double, absolutely disgusting from HT?s they should hang there heads in shame but they won?t they will be laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.
I used to like it when enterbay were making figures it kept HT?s on there toes for a bit.
I can remember when the HT?s Luke skywalker bespin figure got released in 2011-12 you got two figures that wouldn?t happen today with HT?s they?ve got greedy

They really did the bare minimum with these, but is that surprising?

Sometimes I wish Hot Toys would let the DC license go to another company, it's being wasted with them.

Same. I?ve been saying this for awhile. Let HT focus on their Disney licenses and give DC to someone else who can focus solely on DC. Thing is, not sure who the license should go to from the current pick of 1/6 companies.

DC comics and the Justice League is totally wasted on Hot toys
Reusing Batman KNightmare costume for an expensive pack is just plain Lazy and rude but there are bigger problems.

1st - Aquaman is one of the worst figures Hot toys Ever created - and he is so well designed in the films (and the sideshow statue is just gorgeous)
2nd - the didn't release cyborg - no matter what the demand for it - its just a ***** move because this is part of a team and as a collector - I need all 6
3rd - now that the Zack Snyder justice league is out - the demand is up - but still will they create Steppenwold? Darkseid?
not talking about an option for all the KNightmare figures.
its annoying thinking how many toys they create for Marvel but for DC they give the minimum.

Yes indeed, nothing like that classic look for the man of steel...

20210320_144131.jpg

I love this look to be sure, but I?ll be adding the black suit to the collection. Too visually striking to pass up.

I?m kinda hoping we do get the larger S with this even thought it?s not accurate, I don?t have a bvs Superman, so it would be nice to at least have that design.

I liked Steppenwolf quite a bit but even Hot Toys would be hard pressed to do him justice. That's gotta be more sculpted detail than any figure to date. Even the IM figures have a large amount of smooth plates. The only one close would be Alita, but he would be twice her size.

They couldn't even be bothered to make a new sculpt for Superman, so they wouldn't put in the effort required for Steppenwolf. I'm counting on SooSoo or Toys Era to try a few characters. Maybe they could even do a Superman sculpt or something. They're picking up Hot Toys' slack more and more.

I was thinking the same, while this Steppenwolf would be an amazing figure it?d be quite a difficult one to do and do well and it not cost $600+

Darkseid would be much easier to pull off imo

Yes indeed, nothing like that classic look for the man of steel...

View attachment 509113

I love this look to be sure, but I?ll be adding the black suit to the collection. Too visually striking to pass up.

The suit by HT’s is still quality even now but the head sculpt was really poor back five years ago never mind now doesn’t look nothing like Henry Cavill.

So has this figure become less desirable since it's from the JL version that's met with contempt and there's a black one now?

Prices are about the same, maybe a little higher than before.

The suit still appears in the Snyder film, even it's a few seconds.

It's either on that giant Worldbox body or a knockoff of it. I have that body, it's huge. Problem is the proportions are weird on it, the torso is short and the legs are really long.

Back