Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity, when comparing my two modded Superman figures, I notice the one I picked up off a fellow collector (on the right) has a slightly larger and wider S shield. I'm wondering if there's any chance there was a small production change in the JL Superman that might be responsible for this? I am pretty certain it's not a BvS suit, based on the overall base color and fabric thickness, etc. Plus, I stripped and repainted that S shield myself it had none of the telltale BvS black outlining the Hot Toys figure had. In the pic below I laid the shield from the left (in green) on the shield from the right and it's not my eyes playing tricks on me, the shield on the right is noticeably larger.

View attachment 673873

View attachment 673875
There was a running change in production. I think Justin actually mentioned this in his review way back when. As far as I have ever been able to tell, not too many made it out with the larger emblem. Maybe just the first small batch.

There was a running change in production. I think Justin actually mentioned this in his review way back when. As far as I have ever been able to tell, not too many made it out with the larger emblem. Maybe just the first small batch.
Wish they would have left it larger. I’m trying to track another down. I think the larger version is more attractive, but i don’t know if it’s accurate.

OSK Headsculp before touch up.
View attachment 623254

After touch. Painting over eyelashes and applying a lighter lip shade for a less "makeup-y" effect.

View attachment 623255
hey there, I just ordered this headsculpt and was wondering if I need to do anything to get it on the figure. Like if I need to buy an adapter, a neck joint, or something along those lines. Sorry, im new to hot toys but the stock head was just not doing it for me. Basically, does the custom head sculpt come ready to plug into the fig without any modifications?

Black Suit is essentially the same suit as JL version
I prefer the Darker colors of BVS suit, I was gonna go for JL but under certain light it too bright and vibrant for my liking.
As for the chest emblem it little bigger on BVS, I dislike any of the suit when the emblem is too small.
IMG_6275.jpeg

Recently picked up a complete modified JL Superman with a custom headsculpt, custom cape and custom hands. Boy oh boy am I happy. Check out my instagram for more pictures @valleycollector916

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    630.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back