Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it’s Youngrich Toys. May show up on One Sixth Outfitters…One Sixth Kit… TNS Figures… Giantoy…NeoGeek… Ekia Hobbies…

Last edited:
Looks like it’s Youngrich Toys. May show up on One Sixth Outfitters…One Sixth Kit… TNS Figures… Giantoy…NeoGeek… Ekia Hobbies…

You mentioned ekia, how are they? Do they only take full payment on preorders?

Last edited:
Those were my thoughts as well. Good enough for accessories for sure. But their full figures have been more miss than hit. Where other 3rd party figures can at times pass as official ones, YR is definitely one that you can tell is 3rd party :lol

You mentioned ekia, how are they? Do they only take full payment on preorders?

Not sure! I’ve never actually ordered from them, but they appear when I search for third party figures. I use mainly TNS, Giantoy, and OSK.

$113 and all I want is the cloak and gun.
Maybe I should just assemble and paint the gun I’ve already got, cut and weather the cloak and save some moolah- seeing as the eBay stuff cost under £15 combined.
I’d never want to cover up Cyborg in that ill-fitting tracksuit.

Wish the sweatsuit was less stiff looking. It's the only thing I care for from the set . Yes I want to cover up all the engineering ht spent all their time on :lol

Wish the sweatsuit was less stiff looking. It's the only thing I care for from the set . Yes I want to cover up all the engineering ht spent all their time on :lol
Water treatment would more than likely take care of the stiff look of the sweats and help it drape more naturally.

Gotta love how a purge trooper, that was announced 1 year ago, and is already shipping from sideshow before cyborg.

Im gonna throw red paint at Howard Chan in the street.

Glass half full—I never thought we’d get this figure! And it looks like it’s pretty amazing from the photos and videos I’ve seen. But yeah, damn, it’s been a long-ass wait. Most of us probably won’t get it until June I’m guessing.

Glass half full—I never thought we’d get this figure! And it looks like it’s pretty amazing from the photos and videos I’ve seen. But yeah, damn, it’s been a long-ass wait. Most of us probably won’t get it until June I’m guessing.
Not to mention, the one that we’re getting looks so much better than the original prototype that was shown at cons at the time of the Josstice League release. So, it might’ve been a long wait, but from the looks, it’s worth it

Last edited:
Knightmare Cyborg done for now. Chromed him up and weathered him. Added lights. Lowered his height and made his head turnable.
PXL_20230509_072055143.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230509_072136995.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230509_152517644.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

Excellent work! Only thing I would do additionally is use a flat coat on the organic part of his face and hair to tone down the "cartoon" level.

That's a good idea. I do have some so I will give it a go. The plan is too either use the other exclusive Hot Toys head or get an extra unmasked sculpt down the line though.

Back