Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular version ordered... no sense in paying extra for a base i'll never use.

Used the coupon that came with hulkbuster, so the price isn't bad at all.

Will wait to see final production of this guy before deciding. Good thing only interested in the regular version so it should be around til release.... hopefully... :monkey3

Or I might end up getting that P1 statue if final looks nice

The unmasked portrait really sells this for me, definitely the way I'll display. Waiting though for a coupon, I don't think it'll suddenly sell out

What's up with his head ? IMG_2040.jpg

Head looks too small for the body. And the body looks a bit too lean. Kind of reminds me how the BvS Batman figure looked in the initial prototype photos. I hope they fix it like they did with BvS Batman.

I was wondering the same thing. There seems to be something off about the cowled head, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe if the ears were longer?

While I feel let down by the movie and I did like it I didn’t love it enough to invest in all the figures. I can’t decide if I just want all Batman and Superman figures from the JL line and my first 1/4 scale figure in the Batman, or get the entire JL line and no 1/4 scale.

Used my coupon from bd armored Batman to order the deluxe. Not planning on getting the whole league so not too worried about stands matching. Going to likely put tactical suit Batman on the parademon stand anyways.

Back