Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was starring at this for like an hour trying to think who this looks like. I know its supposed to be Affleck but it looked like someone else

attachment.php

and then it hit me, its that guy from SNL :rotfl

latest

It's up on Sideshow if you search for it. $266!!!! that's insane!!!! Unclear if that's for deluxe, regular, or either...

And the thread explodes and the crowd goes wild. :lol

Looks pretty cool. Though I do think the Affleck/Wayne sculpt looks much better than the cowl sculpt. The cowl sculpt on the TS version is better and the sculpt on the BvS and SS Batman are way better. I also think they got the accessories for this ass backward with the TS version. Parademon rifle and the EX base with the dead Parademon I think should have came with the TS version.

I was starring at this for like an hour trying to think who this looks like. I know its supposed to be Affleck but it looked like someone else

attachment.php

and then it hit me, its that guy from SNL :rotfl

latest

Jason Studekis. I consider him more the guy from "Horrible Bosses" more than the guy on SNL. :lol

But I disagree. I think the unmasked sculpt looks 100% Affleck myself.

Just double-checked, it's $266 for deluxe, regular is not coming up, even when you search.

And the thread explodes and the crowd goes wild. :lol

Looks pretty cool. Though I do think the Affleck/Wayne sculpt looks better than the cowl sculpt. I also think they got the accessories for this ass backward with the TS version. Parademon rifle and the EX base with the dead Parademon I think should have came with the TS version.

That’s gotta be something they did on purpose for the $$.

Gonna have to think this one over. Got my PO for the eleven head from Kit and and something is off with the cowl and likeness for the unmasked head. For the BVS Version the cowl is spot on but it feels like they dropped the ball with this one. Also there’s already too much on my plate for next year. I’m sure I’ll regret it though.

$235 for the regular is the same as the other two versions. The deluxe at $266 seems high though. I mean $31 more for a diorama base? On the one hand I like that they’ve made some of these things optional so we don’t get charged for unnecessary items but that seems excessive. I could see like $15 more maybe.

That’s gotta be something they did on purpose for the $$.

Gonna have to think this one over. Got my PO for the eleven head from Kit and and something is off with the cowl and likeness for the unmasked head. For the BVS Version the cowl is spot on but it feels like they dropped the ball with this one. Also there’s already too much on my plate for next year. I’m sure I’ll regret it though.

This one's an easy pass for me. I already went with the TS version as my JL Batman since that's what he was wearing in the film during the final fight when Supes joined the team, and I like the BvS regular suit and look much better than his regular suit in JL.

As good as the unmasked Affleck/Wayne sculpt looks, it really means nothing to me. I generally like displaying my figures in their full costumes/suits as their character and not as their alter ego, or even having separate figures of their alter ego. Even if he did have the bat suit on with the cowl off, I prefer having Batman in his full suit.

This one's an easy pass for me. I already went with the TS version as my JL Batman since that's what he was wearing in the film during the final fight when Supes joined the team, and I like the BvS regular suit and look much better than his regular suit in JL.

As good as the unmasked Affleck/Wayne sculpt looks, it really means nothing to me. I generally like displaying my figures in their full costumes/suits as their character and not as their alter ego, or even having separate figures of their alter ego. Even if he did have the bat suit on with the cowl off, I prefer having Batman in his full suit.

Personally I like the options of being able to switch out the heads. I loved how HT did that with The Dark Knight figures back then. For me it adds to the fun of displaying my figures. But I’ve already got both the BVS and SS squad versions with the preorders locked for the eleven Head and Tactical suit for next year. Gonna wait to see if there are improvements to the cowl.

I caved and ordering the deluxe, I think every Batman should come with an unmasked headsculpt.

Back