Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need Cyborg. Everybody knows that. He is only one missing. But what they will do? Black suit Superman. Just a repaint of JL version with wrong hairstyle. Mark my words.

The cynicism is definitely warranted but I do think they'll design a new head sculpt for the black suit Superman version. No one will be surprised if they recycle the BvS HS again, though.

The cynicism is definitely warranted but I do think they'll design a new head sculpt for the black suit Superman version. No one will be surprised if they recycle the BvS HS again, though.

Just checked the size of Thanos vs Darkseid. Very similar. 8'3” vs 8'5” or 8'9”. So theoretically they could use the Thanos body with ankle extenders.

Guess we'll need to see if JL2 &/or 3 happens. Darkseid will be involved until the end no doubt.

Gotta have some hope.

No question though Black Suit Supes and Cyborg first. And hopefully a re-release of Knightmare Bats.

With HT, you can never tell what they might do. They reused tha same Don Cheadle helmeted War Machine sculpt for 6 figures. Then created a full head sculpt for an Iron Patriot armor that was on screen for about 30 seconds. A new Henry Cavil sculpt might not be as far fetched as you think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still trying to convince myself on getting one but everytime I compare it with the BVS/SS suit, it just can't win against it. I can't pinpoint exactly why I prefer the BVS/SS one but I'm thinking it's the shape of the cowl and paneling of the suit that makes it inferior.

Does anyone know if the Bruce Wayne HS fits on the tactical version of this figure? Would love to be able to display both with both headscupts instead of the Nite Owl Cowl..

Still trying to convince myself on getting one but everytime I compare it with the BVS/SS suit, it just can't win against it. I can't pinpoint exactly why I prefer the BVS/SS one but I'm thinking it's the shape of the cowl and paneling of the suit that makes it inferior.

It is. That's why I didn't get it. Would rather overpay for something I want than pay for something I don't.

I will say the figure itself is definitely a winner in person, but yeah bvs/ss design still reigns supreme. Maybe look into the tactical suit instead for your justice league representation. At least it isn't a riff off the bvs costume and is a bit different.

I was in your same shoes Friday night, until I realized I'm getting JL Supes so the matching square abs are just a nicer touch. Plus, I'll already have this version once the Snyder cut comes out next year so that'll help "justify" it.

Also, the less memories I have of BvS/SS, the better. I don't hate either movies as most as others buuuuut, I wouldn't lose any sleep if I'm never reminded of either movie ever again either:lol

But yeah, I just got the JL Bats yesterday already and I have zero doubt I made the right call. I didn't have this feeling of awe when I originally got my BvS Bats.

8704C01A-1DDD-4A2F-8275-CB6E14E1BB8A.jpeg

Last edited:
I will say the figure itself is definitely a winner in person, but yeah bvs/ss design still reigns supreme. Maybe look into the tactical suit instead for your justice league representation. At least it isn't a riff off the bvs costume and is a bit different.

I was in your same shoes Friday night, until I realized I'm getting JL Supes so the matching square abs are just a nicer touch. Plus, I'll already have this version once the Snyder cut comes out next year so that'll help "justify" it.

Also, the less memories I have of BvS/SS, the better. I don't hate either movies as most as others buuuuut, I wouldn't lose any sleep if I'm never reminded of either movie ever again either:lol

But yeah, I just got the JL Bats yesterday already and I have zero doubt I made the right call. I didn't have this feeling of awe when I originally got my BvS Bats.

I can understand that having something in hand may look better but it's not something I'm willing to risk at this time. If I ever get one, I'm modding it slightly as well.

The only DCEU movie I like is Man of Steel but that doesn't mean I'm not getting a figure just because the movie isn't to my liking or terrible as long as the design is good. Here's to hoping Snydercut will make me like JL.

Does anyone know if the faceplates from the Tactical Suit Version are interchangeable with the regular suit?
Is the cowl shape the same?

Just checked. No they do not. slightly different shape unfortunately.

Honestly, I'm glad I have all the batflecks, but JL regular is probably still my least favorite. Thats not to say its not a well made figure. It really is. The design is just not nearly as good as the BVS or SS cowl and suit. Regardless of how you feel about either film.

I'll probably like reg JL better if we get a bats vs deathstroke scene in it :pray:

Well... anyone who doesn?t like their BvS Bats, I?m right here... [emoji383]

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally picked this one up today from an NZ retailer who still had the Deluxe in stock. I'm a SW guy and this is my first ever HT Bats (sadly have never been able to find the DX09 in NZ, which is the only other one that's ever appealed to me). This guy looks awesome on the shelf next to my Reeve Superman and I'm delighted with it.

But ... I've noticed just from playing around with poses today, that the rubber coating on the suit seems to stick to itself very easily under the arms, leaving light coloured lines that look almost like tears when I extend the arms again. Anyone else have this issue?

It's not humid in this environment and it's winter in this part of the world, so the air is fairly cool. I'd heard of this happening with the BVS and SS Batflecks but looking back through 1,000 or so posts, there don't seem to be any reports ...

Last edited:
Back