Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I kind of dig the stylized paint job going on with it. And the white eyes look pretty good. I imagine under less harsh lighting conditions it looks great.

I've seen some manips with the blue and gray that look great. I admire the effort of repainting those figures, but I feel like the colors need to be adjusted. The blue is far too bright on that BvS Batman.

davefranciosaart - Ba7mGbDnest_Ba7mGTrnjx5.jpg
10437773_905946402777022_1045535702561215949_n.jpg

Just opened this guy up. I've had the BvS Batman twice, the Suicide Squad Batman also, and this is hands down the best Affleck version in every way. Just needs a little bit of futzing and its perfect, the cape is fantastic, the mouth plates scream Affleck and it's just a solid piece - worth the wait!

Just opened this guy up. I've had the BvS Batman twice, the Suicide Squad Batman also, and this is hands down the best Affleck version in every way. Just needs a little bit of futzing and its perfect, the cape is fantastic, the mouth plates scream Affleck and it's just a solid piece - worth the wait!

The quality of the mouth plates, eyes and leather look on the cowl have improved for sure.

The proportions of the legs bother me though. Doesn't look nearly big enough in the thighs. Overall I like this figure a lot but still give the edge to the SS Batfleck(with custom cape).

Still absolutely in love with this figure. Easily my favourite Batfleck out of the whole Hot Toys lot, and easily the most photogenic as well.

IMG_20191215_191229.jpg

IMG_20191215_190949.jpg

So Popcultcha got their stock. Too late for Christmas (unless you are local) but will be a nice post christmas bonus. I'm looking forward to this one. I got Knightmare and Armoured but never a straight up Affleck Batsuit.

He's worth the wait, absolutely phenomenal figure, makes the BvS in my opinion like the barbie version. (Hyperbole but slightly true).

BvS Batman is a total beast, I absolutely love that figure. Especially with the chest mod and wider cape. Good lord its a work of art. The wider neck to the cowl matched Batman's physical bulk (a nod to Miler's TDKR) and was also designed to strike terror into the hearts of criminals, etc. I can't imagine not adoring that excellent figure. Regardless of refinements to the mouthplate for the JL figure.

I'm gonna be opening the JL Batman figure within the hour (it's remained wrapped and under the tree since it arrived in October), and then I'll judge the comparison.

Well, I do like this figure a lot. It's got a lot going for it. The mouth plate is a bit better paint. There's more detail in the cowl around the eyes. And the darker, shinier suit is cool. The stock cape JL Bats comes with is certainly better than the stock BvS cape. But I have custom capes that I replaced the BvS stock cape with anyway, double-sided wired and drape.

I'm definitely very pleased to have it. It's a fantastic addition to the collection. But I can say right off the bat that I don't love it more than BvS Batman.

This isn't the best pose for JL Batman, admittedly. I'm having a bit of trouble getting him in a sturdy stance for the shelf. Probably foolish of me to display figures as I do, but I don't like the crotchgrabber stands.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

Btw, here is a comparison of the head sculpt for the JL Batman figure and the Eleven Batfleck 2.0 head sculpt. I like them both. I think the Eleven sculpt is more accurate to BvS, as an older Batman who's struggling internally. And with the JL one he actually looks younger and "prettier." I think I like the more rugged version, actually.

IMG_0019.JPG

And I posted this in the Tac Suit thread, but I'll repost here to reemphasize that I love, love, love the blaster and base from the JL Batman figure paired with Tactical Suit Batman. So all in all, this figure is a big winner for me.

View attachment 473965

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 222
Like yourself Alatar I still prefer the BvS look. This is a very impressive figure but there is a tendancy for people to always say the new figure is best.

This has some noteable improvements on the BvS Batman but the thicker neck, better abs and lighter suit on the older figure outweigh those improvements for me.

Back