Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aedc6ca7797a5f15f6730ae031acef45.jpg

Just received my custom display base for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderous photo! Looks truly awesome!

aedc6ca7797a5f15f6730ae031acef45.jpg

Just received my custom display base for this

Looks stunning on that base. Love the cape to. Be nice one day if HT could make a Batman figure that didn't require a custom cape.

Looks stunning on that base. Love the cape to. Be nice one day if HT could make a Batman figure that didn't require a custom cape.

Cheers mate, yeah it?s annoying a custom cape is a must for all batman figures.
But they do take it to the next level, it?s an unrealtoys double layered wired cape & it?s perfection for this figure.
Just annoying you can?t post full quality pictures unless you?d a member anymore
[emoji2371]

Do you find the double layer cape to be too thick? I see pictures where it seems to add a gap and push the cowl tab up in a weird way.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Do you find the double layer cape to be too thick? I see pictures where it seems to add a gap and push the cowl tab up in a weird way.

No not at all, iv seen those pictures too. Just like the pics iv seen of so many people who don?t put the cape over the cowl edges.
It?s just a case of futzing it?s slides up above the tab and you can futz the wires to make it pretty much perfectly flush

No not at all, iv seen those pictures too. Just like the pics iv seen of so many people who don?t put the cape over the cowl edges.
It?s just a case of futzing it?s slides up above the tab and you can futz the wires to make it pretty much perfectly flush

Thanks for the insight.

Cheers mate, yeah it?s annoying a custom cape is a must for all batman figures.
But they do take it to the next level, it?s an unrealtoys double layered wired cape & it?s perfection for this figure.
Just annoying you can?t post full quality pictures unless you?d a member anymore
[emoji2371]

Did you do any mods? The chest seems beefier than the out of the box images I've seen.

Im selling my Hot Toys Justice League Batman regular version. 225,00$ US shipping included briefly displayed the reason freaking car repair:gah: Let me know in private if anyone is interested. I also have the brown shipper box and i only accept paypal and only ship to Canada and the US thank you76722698_10162478069750548_2424014198229958656_o.jpg

Last edited:
I still have this boxed. Was going to sell but after seeing all the pics it looks great. Plus I sold BVS Batman leaving me with just Knightmare and Armored Batman.

Mine finally arrived. Still not sure if I want to keep him or not but will take a look when I get home. Is he taller than the BvS Batman or does he also need ankle extenders?

Mine finally arrived. Still not sure if I want to keep him or not but will take a look when I get home. Is he taller than the BvS Batman or does he also need ankle extenders?

Pretty much the same height as bvs.
I got ankle extensions from osk but found they made the ankle joint extremely loose?

Pretty much the same height as bvs.
I got ankle extension deed from osk but found they made the ankle joint extremely loose?

I found the same issue with my BvS Batman but do prefer the proportions with the slightly longer legs.

I found the same issue with my BvS Batman but do prefer the proportions with the slightly longer legs.

Yeah I would of liked to have kept them on but I don?t like using stands and he couldn?t stand with them at all.
You?ll be surprised how good the jl batman is once you have him in hand too

Had him a couple of days now, still unsure how I feel about the figure. The Affleck sculpt is perfect and I do love the ex base, closest we get to a villain from Hot Toys. The detail and paint on the mouth pieces, eyes and the leather effect of the cowl is much improved over the BvS and SS Batman figures. I still prefer the proportions and overall look of the BvS figure. Maybe that's more down to the source material, I'm not sure.

The thighs definitely seem too skinny to me, they are barely wider than his calves.

DSC_3955_edited.jpgDSC_3963_edited.jpg

Back