Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d16436661d8aee4f58634199b3d4e93e.jpg

Am I crazy, or is the gauntlet screen new accessory and not shown before for this figure? Pretty cool of HT to add.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hate to be a downer, but I suspect it?s just a custom accessory added by the photographer for effect in the pic. Especially since I don?t think that accessory was ever shown in the movie

Hate to be a downer, but I suspect it?s just a custom accessory added by the photographer for effect in the pic. Especially since I don?t think that accessory was ever shown in the movie

It was shown, but only in a quick scene in the beginning, right when he was dangling the burglar off the roof waiting for the parademon.
I agree, could be something just for the shoot, but the screen on the figure and from the movie photo seem to be pretty close.

fdcbdb1eebc51423459b9726cbf303e4.jpg

It was shown, but only in a quick scene in the beginning, right when he was dangling the burglar off the roof waiting for the parademon.
I agree, could be something just for the shoot, but the screen on the figure and from the movie photo seem to be pretty close.

Ahh, I see! I forgot all about that part! I stand corrected! :).

In that case, I hope it comes with that accessory too!

What happened to the Bruce Wayne headsculpt? Why is he so young? The prototype was much better IMHO. Did they base this headsculpt on how Ben Affleck looks without makeup? I remember Ben saying he did something to his hair, making it grey in order to look more aged in the movie. How did they miss this important detail?

No! Without make up he looks fat, has a red nose, red cheeks and hazy eyes from alcohol.

The Affleck portrait looks much better in the unboxing pics, more grey hair and though a little thin it's pretty good overall. As usual the blogger pics leave a lot to be desired.

Cape as ever will need replacing with a custom. Chest needs padding but an easy fix with a few cotton pads. My only real nitpick is liked previous Batfleck figures the legs are a little skinny compared to the body.

Muscle modding is indeed something which needs to be done, fortunately it?s easy to fix the chest and also legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it's a new accessory they officially added! :clap The HotToysMadMan's Facebook gallery shows the accessory in the tray.

69263299_2376031659184475_6823877437550493696_n.jpg

Awesome. A little extra feature like that is always welcome. Maybe they did that to appease us somewhat for the extended delay ?

69930099-10162148177450627-7562029273163235328-n.jpg

The faceplates are also better than the proto I think as well.

I was quite apprehensive if this was going to turn out OK. But he looks good.

The cowl looks way better than proto (even if the design itself is ****).

And I forgot how the DX edition doesn't come with the normal JL base... now have to try to nab it off ebay for stupid prices.

Dammit ! I love my BvS. I love the Tactical version because of the difference of it. And now this also looks great.

I was planning on selling this one on ! But don't think I will now.

Damn you HT !!

In that video he looks way better than I originally expected. This is my favourite take on Batman, so I guess in the end it's all good.

I'm sure it's probably screen accurate, but it looks like there should be buttons in the 3 recesses on the gauntlet computer. Almost looks like a cheap finish too on the edges ??

Screenshot 2019-08-26 at 20.56.55.jpg

Hard to tell here

Who else will use deluxe base for Tactical Suit Bats along with parademon's rifle? :) HT separating those things ... sneaky tactic.

Back