Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fb58d61af0759ffe47e750f583403401.jpg

Deluxe edition delivered today in HK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yeah Baby !! Just 2 months wait now :lol

Thanks for the pic though. Good job man !!

Does the announcement and blogger pics typically go up on the same day as these deliveries ? I hope yes.

Oh yeah Baby !! Just 2 months wait now :lol

Thanks for the pic though. Good job man !!

Ha! Yeah agreed, best case scenario last week of September, but probably October for US sadly.

Cant take credit for the picture, found in a Facebook group but thought Id share here, hopefully get some hype and excitement in this thread for anyone like me who has been waiting since 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha! Yeah agreed, best case scenario last week of September, but probably October for US sadly.

Cant take credit for the picture, found in a Facebook group but thought Id share here, hopefully get some hype and excitement in this thread for anyone like me who has been waiting since 2017.

Damn has it been that long ! I've never been brave enough to sit down and calculate the time.

Definitely one of HT rare ball drops as far as massive delays. But priorities are priorities and I guess Marvel money talks.

Very interested to see the pics of this guy and if they made any mods.

Tom Holland batman?
Absolutely hated the movie, more disappointed than anything but that second pic of batman looking down is kinda cool.
Might have to pick this up, already pre ordered superman from this as I like the brighter blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, especially curious to see if the final product justifies that massive delay

I agree, although I would imagine the main reason for the delay was in order to get the Endgame figures out, not to tweak or improve this one. But with you on this.

I wonder if there are any differences in the Batsuit or its paint job. From the BvS figure I mean.

And if they made a better cape for this one than the BvS version!

Love the main figure but that affleck HS looks like a massive letdown based on the pictures...maybe it'll look better in-hand..

Dont't think it should have taken 2 years for such updates, but i guess infinity war left them little choice business-wise..

That box art however, looks the worst of the JL bunch...he looks constipated or something haha..maybe the regular version will get better art..

Back