Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That box art however, looks the worst of the JL bunch...he looks constipated or something haha..maybe the regular version will get better art..

Better but not a big difference …he looks very young here.

69201302_2362773037124624_6271182049260863488_n.jpg

JL final comparaison.jpg

Better but not a big difference ?he looks very young here.

I have a feeling it may be part of the likeness approval...otherwise i see no reason for HT to make both the art and affleck hs substantially younger than in reality haha

The wayne sculpt looks like a much younger affleck. Looks a good 7 yrs younger than he did in the film... It's a really good Affleck sculpt but it doesnt represent him in JL well at all. He needs more gray. And SLIGHTLY more...wear? I dunno. He looks like if it was a few yrs before BvS. But i like it a lot nevertheless. It works for a perfect "prime" age Batfleck. But not a older world weary 20 + years Batman.

FB_IMG_1566819681065.jpg

He actually looks good.

Part wishes me I should have pre ordered this one, but I?m fine with the BvS version.

Before somebody will start with it even here, look on this and save all that nonsense "uh looks like Tom Holland, mu ha ha".

sculpts.jpg

Sometimes Hot Toys or Disney go the way of "artistic license" with the figures. i.e making them more idealistic and not 10000% as they were in a particular film.

I'm actually not to phased. Batfleck is out of the role, plus I didn't like JL so much (bring on the Snyder Cut !!!) so I'm OK with a slightly younger looking representation of his time as the Bat.

The body looks really good, but very dark. Perhaps that is just the lighting somehow ?

Where are these blogger pics ?? I've been refreshing Instagram every half an hour !

Wow, this figure looks out of this world. I hate the DCEU, but this is very tempting. I'm just not sure I want a monument to something's ng I hate on my shelf. But equally, it's hard to turn down what looks like one of the best Batman figures ever made.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

What happened to the Bruce Wayne headsculpt? Why is he so young? The prototype was much better IMHO. Did they base this headsculpt on how Ben Affleck looks without makeup? I remember Ben saying he did something to his hair, making it grey in order to look more aged in the movie. How did they miss this important detail?

Wow, this figure looks out of this world. I hate the DCEU, but this is very tempting. I'm just not sure I want a monument to something's ng I hate on my shelf. But equally, it's hard to turn down what looks like one of the best Batman figures ever made.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Tell me about it!
The film was shockingly bad, I didn?t think this would look so good tho. Just ordered one from Hong Kong direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. This looks AMAZING! I knew they wouldn't let me down with the final Batfleck. Glad this one is on the way. Will pair it up with my Suicide Squad Bats and DX11 Joker.

I think the blogger pictures are great, but nothing beats photos under more natural lighting (credit: dxtoysbr instagram); imo the figure & hs both look better here

20190826_201913.jpg

20190826_201936.jpg

9e439107ace6f3a3e3d999b0ba547ac3.jpg
39c4f4aef57408cce366f7f79a3af0e9.jpg

Photos from HotToysMadMan...Better look at the Affleck sculpt, looks better than the HT official photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9e439107ace6f3a3e3d999b0ba547ac3.jpg

Photos from HotToysMadMan...Better look at the Affleck sculpt, looks better than the HT official photos.

That actually looks MUCH better! Could really see the details in the paint apps, whereas the ones seen on blogger pics just look so soft & devoid of any details that we know HT is good at.

Very excited for this figure, will be at least 2 months before I get it from Sideshow but whats 2 more months LOL

hopefully unboxing videos go up soon

d16436661d8aee4f58634199b3d4e93e.jpg

Am I crazy, or is the gauntlet screen new accessory and not shown before for this figure? Pretty cool of HT to add.

Am I crazy, or is the gauntlet screen new accessory and not shown before for this figure? Pretty cool of HT to add.

I already asked this question about 5 posts back.....

It's a mystery. Doesn't seem to be loose in the box. But could be already on his forearm. Can't see because of the plastic.

Will need to wait for the first unboxing.

I already asked this question about 5 posts back.....

It's a mystery. Doesn't seem to be loose in the box. But could be already on his forearm. Can't see because of the plastic.

Will need to wait for the first unboxing.

Ah, gotcha thanks, hopefully the new arm computer wasnt what caused the long delay, ha ha!

Looks like we might need to bulk up the upper chest on this one too to reduce that gap between the cowl front lip and the chest.

69220263_10156467108102344_2338460803335716864_o.jpg

Back