Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is what it is! Something is just ever so slightly off, and it's bugged me not knowing, but that is completely it. It's still immediately recognizable to me, but of by that little bit. I'm guessing in person it would be less noticeable.

From the neck up it looks like a cheap, bootleg toy..what the hell...

Just a prototype, no need to panic. :lol The BvS figure had a pretty terrible prototype and turned out to be one of Hot Toys best figure of last year.

Just a prototype, no need to panic. :lol The BvS figure had a pretty terrible prototype and turned out to be one of Hot Toys best figure of last year.

When the BvS one was on PO, I had just bought my first HT, Robocop. I noticed the HT Batman promo images were all saggy and lumpy, so I disregard it. Waiting to see what else is out there, without knowing that figures sell out.

Then I was all confused about why people voted the HT Batman as figure of the year. When I finally realized what was going on, I was too late. :(

Needless to say, I PO the Tactical version during the first ten mins it was available. :lol

I'm glad I pulled the trigger and ordered the SS Batman when it first went up for PO, not really into this version. The head sculpt is "not all there",

I'm glad I pulled the trigger and ordered the SS Batman when it first went up for PO, not really into this version.

Yup, I haven't gotten any, but think that was/is the best version of the character for sure, and would be the one I would want most if I was getting one.

I went ahead and pre-ordered this version. They’ve got a year to get the cowl up to the SS level, and I’m really not a fan of the SS cape. Then you add to it the Wayne sculpt. I’ll roll those dice...

Grab what you can. I have feeling this is the last figure of the Batffleck.

I assume they will make a Flashpoint Batfleck. Sounds like that will be his last time in the cowl.

I was thinking the same thing... Then I got excited for the thought of Thomas Wayne Batman from the movie and the HT figure to follow :drool

Grab what you can. I have feeling this is the last figure of the Batffleck.

Actually, unless you either love this version, love any DCUE version and haven't got own yet, or must have a 1/6 figure of every actor who has played Batman, the fact that Affeck is likely done after Flash Point makes me less interested in getting this and not more. I thought despite many of the critical problems of the DCEU Affleck was an pleasant surprise; especially after all the initial backlash to his casting. But the news of the DC movie shake up as they try to find a new direction with Affleck likely on the way out is disappointing because without getting to do a stand alone Batman film we won't ever really get to see Batfleck reach his full potential and his time as Batman will always be marked with an asterisk of being Batman for the struggling (by WB's own account) DCEU.

I was thinking the same thing... Then I got excited for the thought of Thomas Wayne Batman from the movie and the HT figure to follow :drool

Agreed, that's the figure I really want in my collection. :pray:

I would agree that the increasingly potential exit of Affleck from the franchise actually makes me less interested in anything Batman related post JL. If WB does end up scrapping this current universe, I can honestly say I will have zero interest in watching their next attempt, as at that point, it would seem all they are doing is churning out films with the sole intent of pandering to a bunch of haughty, bow tie wearing, fla gras eating film critics that they are seemingly never going to please because they keep moving the goal posts as far as what their standards for critiquing a film is, with regards to what is acceptable and what isn't.

Back