Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Memba when people thought Hoy Toys would make a Flash figure because of his ten second cameo in SKWAD?

Your talking about the scene where he takes out captain boomerang? Was kinda a cool scene one of the ONLY good scenes in that **** movie. I liked his appearance in BVS

Affleck looks bloated and tired.

bx0y.jpg

The costume look good on this pic :

And here

But i d'ont like the ears :

Flash was in both BVS and Suicide Squad briefly.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I didnt want to say anything since it might still be a spoiler for some people, however unlikely that is.

Oh right, his head was in BvS, and ya that cameo in Suicide Squad.
I'm not trying to start a debate or anything, but that is how the film industry works. Particularly with comic properties, as there is huge revenue in merchandise for children (and adults these days). It's such a high-profit, high revenue stream, that the merchandising possibilities are discussed before production design, and the production design team has to do things specifically with merchandising in mind. Like I said before, it's why the costumes are constantly changing, or why some scenes in movies seem thrown in. For example, in Cap America (the First Avenger), the motorcycle scene was thrown in simply to sell merchandise/toys with a Cap America motorcycle....

How about using the Spoiler features next time buddy? Not everyone wants to see this.

Spoiler really ? Batman with other Justice league members or Gordon ? It's a surprise ? unmasked Batman ? there is nothing about the plot, i just want to talk about the new costume, but it's okay.

Spoiler really ? Batman with other Justice league members or Gordon ? It's a surprise ? unmasked Batman ? there is nothing about the plot, i just want to talk about the new costume, but it's okay.

I Just noticed that you're new here, and probably not familiar with the features of the forum.
Nah those screenshots show what will happen and things that will take place in the movie.

Uhhhmmm....
First of All....

Well, this thread is about the Hot toys figure itself, now I understand that you guys were comparing the costume, but still I haven't watched any trailers for the movie and I would like to go to the movie and see the actual movie, without screenshots or trailers beforehand and those screenshots could tell a bit of what's gonna happen maybe not explicitly but still I would rather have those movie screenshots hidden, pretty sure that's a reasonable request since it's the action figure thread and not the movie.

Uhhhmmm....
First of All....

Well, this thread is about the Hot toys figure itself, now I understand that you guys were comparing the costume, but still I haven't watched any trailers for the movie and I would like to go to the movie and see the actual movie, without screenshots or trailers beforehand and those screenshots could tell a bit of what's gonna happen maybe not explicitly but still I would rather have those movie screenshots hidden, pretty sure that's a reasonable request since it's the action figure thread and not the movie.

I agree, this is a forum for 1/6 figures, I also wouldn't have wanted to see potential film spoiler pics. Besides, the spoiler button feature is there for a reason.

Agree these weren't too bad. However I guess we all just need to be a bit careful with pics posted.

I really don't think there were any spoilers in those pictures. They reveal nothing of the plot, just how the suit looks in the movie.

Now if they were to show Superman or any potential surprise cameos it would be different.

I really don't think there were any spoilers in those pictures. They reveal nothing of the plot, just how the suit looks in the movie.

Now if they were to show Superman or any potential surprise cameos it would be different.

I'm not talkin about big spoilers like showing Sups, just getting in the habit of using the spoiler button, I would like to be surprised about every element of the movie, from the direction, score, atmosphere, etc. I know we can't control everything but still keeping those screenshots in the designated thread is much better. Don't mean to make a fuss about nothing just expressing my opinion.

None of those images are spoilers, if you want to be that careful then maybe you shouldn't be on the forum, this is what everyones done in every thread for as long as I've been here, that's not gonna change because you came and requested spoiler tags. :lol

When did I ever make this about???:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Read again what I just said, and you'll get it.

None of those images are spoilers, if you want to be that careful then maybe you shouldn't be on the forum, this is what everyones done in every thread for as long as I've been here, that's not gonna change because you came and requested spoiler tags. :lol

Bingo!

A little common sense goes a long way

I hate spoilers And it's a big pet peeve of mine, but those aren't spoilers.
Those pics are pics released by the film. Heck, you'll see them even on commercials.

Relax, they didn't reveal a thing.

I Just noticed that you're new here, and probably not familiar with the features of the forum.
Nah those screenshots show what will happen and things that will take place in the movie.

You joined in May.

If you want to go total blackout, I'd advise you not to click anything having to do with the movie, figures or merchandise included. You're bound to see something you didn't want to see.

Yeah everyone hates spoilers, I might have pulled the trigger too soon with that post, ane I usually don't check this part of the forum that often, let alone about an upcoming figure, having the movie being released within few days didnt want to get any spoilers.

Back