Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it more than the other sculpts that have been offered. It captures his "tired" look in BvS well. Agreed about the nose tho.

I might pick one up. Is OneSixthKit reliable?

Is this the one that will be compatible with the BvS and SS Batman figures? I'm sure someone posted a version like that a month or so ago.

He looks so weird. Why did they even redesign him?.

To sell toys. If anything, Bats wearing the same BvS suit in Suicide Squad was the unusual situation. It's all about merchandising. The same reason Iron Man has a new suit every movie, and so does SpiderMan, Thor, Cap, etc.,etc...

Wonder Woman looks the same. Flash looks the same.

I dont see toys being a big factor.

They can slap on new accessories, design a different box, boom, new toy, same figure.

I thought they redesigned him because WB f-ed their relationship with the original cowl maker?
Yeah, they didn't credit him, so he opted not to return apparently.

But with Batman, I like the change. The BvS suit is a great on-screen representation of the DKR look, which is cool, but that's a pretty specific tone and not how I think of Batman most of the time, and certainly not how I think of Batman in a JLA context, so I 100% see why it was changed. I just hope the regular suit doesn't have the over-designed nose of the Tactical suit. For some reason, that really bugs me.

Yeah, they didn't credit him, so he opted not to return apparently.

But with Batman, I like the change. The BvS suit is a great on-screen representation of the DKR look, which is cool, but that's a pretty specific tone and not how I think of Batman most of the time, and certainly not how I think of Batman in a JLA context, so I 100% see why it was changed. I just hope the regular suit doesn't have the over-designed nose of the Tactical suit. For some reason, that really bugs me.

Yes but the suit is no different except for an uglier cowl and useless extra padding..

Also, this is the best Batman design yet (imo)

It perfectly suits a serious brawler batman. We'll have to see how the new tone in is JL to judge

Wonder Woman looks the same. Flash looks the same.

I dont see toys being a big factor.

They can slap on new accessories, design a different box, boom, new toy, same figure.

Sure Wonder Woman is brand new, but Flash? He's on to his 3rd suit so far.... (assuming you meant the TV show?)

'Memba when people thought Hoy Toys would make a Flash figure because of his ten second cameo in SKWAD?

Back