Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I really love the modern but classic looks on these JL figures. Batman relatively simple like the original blue/grwy suit. Superman the same colourwise.

I was considering the tactical suit Batman version for a while, but even though you can display without goggles I don't think it will look as good. Plus the price point is a bit high for me as a non-hardcore DC collector.

The cowl neck area on this one has grown on me. From this angle it doesn't look too bad. The rest of the cowl looks great !

The Batman symbol seems clear enough, although on the other hand who am I kidding who else could this be ? :) Just breaks up the grey a bit though.

Body definition on this is also better than "fat" middle age BvS Batman.

OK I've convinced myself !! Bring on the PO Hot Toys !!

It would have blown my mind if instead of the black, they used a dark blue colour. That would definitely have made it my favourite batsuit. Fingers crossed for the stand alone batman film!

I really hope it somehow comes with a wired cape, either as the only one or a swappable deluxe edition. Thinking about how awesome the SS Batman will look posed, along with the custom wired capes out there.

I wonder if the black suit with the silver bat symbol isn't actually in the film. Assume they would make a figure of it if it was in the film.

Now that you mention it, that could be a "Movie Promo" edition or something. A repaint that's not actually in the movie like the Black Chrome Armored Batman and Joker Batman. Not saying it's likely, but after those variant releases I wouldn't count it out.

I also hope this movie is gooooood !! It's the DC franchises' last chance IMO to show they can do decent movies and get people excited about single spin off movies etc. There's a lot riding on this one.

I also hope this movie is gooooood !! It's the DC franchises' last chance IMO to show they can do decent movies and get people excited about single spin off movies etc. There's a lot riding on this one.

'Last chance to show they can do decent movies', you didn't see Wonder Woman then?

MoS, BvS, SS, and WW have all made over three billion dollars. The DCEU is doing just fine :)

I wonder if the black suit with the silver bat symbol isn't actually in the film. Assume they would make a figure of it if it was in the film.

That was on the promo posters. I think just to make the bat symbol more stand out. He isn't much visible as black on the gray.

MoS, BvS, SS, and WW have all made over three billion dollars. The DCEU is doing just fine :)

:exactly: and not that critics opinions matter to me but they are coming off one of the best rated Super hero movies with WW.

'Last chance to show they can do decent movies', you didn't see Wonder Woman then?

No unfortunately haven't had a chance yet.....but have high hopes that it'll be good. I live in Germany and prefer to watch in English which isn't so easy where I live. Plus have been away on holiday, but I'll need to see it when it comes out on BluRay.

No spoilers !! :)

I went into Wonder Woman with very low expectations because of how bad I thought Man of Steel and BvS was and came out of it embracing Wonder Woman as one of my all time favorite Superhero movies ever. Still, Justice League needs to demonstrate the Wonder Woman was just the beginning of something good and not just the exception to an over all poorly executed franchise. Wonder Woman will always be a great stand alone move even if the rest of the interconnected films are garbage, but Justice League as the potential to redeem the franchise and right the ship. If it doesn't, there isn't much hope that it ever will.

By the way I understand these movies made money and the design work and look of the movies are excellent, but the stories were terrible and contrived and they missed the essence of who these characters are. As a spectacle the movies are beautiful, but best looked at with the sound off like flipping through a comic with beautiful art without actually having to read the story. There are plenty of fans out there who just love the "art" in the comics and understand the characters just in terms of "powers" and who can punch who else harder so I get the movies make money but that doesn't mean they are good. Wonder Woman however was a fantastic story, it was the classic hero's journey wonderfully told. Justice League doesn't have to be that good, but it does have to be a lot better than Man of Steel and BvS.

No unfortunately haven't had a chance yet.....but have high hopes that it'll be good. I live in Germany and prefer to watch in English which isn't so easy where I live. Plus have been away on holiday, but I'll need to see it when it comes out on BluRay.

No spoilers !! :)

Ahh understood. I'm sure you'll love it! I can't wait for the BluRay either. :)

snakeeyes171 said:
I don't see how the bvs is obese

I don't either. He just looks so imposing, like he stepped right out of a comic. I enjoyed Keaton and Bale in the cowl but always feel they look a little too sleek. From a visual standpoint Batfleck is much more how I imagine Batman.

Jaymas said:
I went into Wonder Woman with very low expectations because of how bad I thought Man of Steel and BvS was and came out of it embracing Wonder Woman as one of my all time favorite Superhero movies ever. Still, Justice League needs to demonstrate the Wonder Woman was just the beginning of something good and not just the exception to an over all poorly executed franchise. Wonder Woman will always be a great stand alone move even if the rest of the interconnected films are garbage, but Justice League as the potential to redeem the franchise and right the ship. If it doesn't, there isn't much hope that it ever will.

By the way I understand these movies made money and the design work and look of the movies are excellent, but the stories were terrible and contrived and they missed the essence of who these characters are. As a spectacle the movies are beautiful, but best looked at with the sound off like flipping through a comic with beautiful art without actually having to read the story. There are plenty of fans out there who just love the "art" in the comics and understand the characters just in terms of "powers" and who can punch who else harder so I get the movies make money but that doesn't mean they are good. Wonder Woman however was a fantastic story, it was the classic hero's journey wonderfully told. Justice League doesn't have to be that good, but it does have to be a lot better than Man of Steel and BvS.

Personally I really enjoy the UE of BvS but even if you think it was garbage I don't understand the long term pessimism. The two movies you dislike and JL are all Snyder directed, he's done after this movie.

We already have a second WW movie on the way, a solo Aquaman, The Batman, Green Lantern, Batgirl and I'm sure much more. I'd have thought that's a lot to be excited about even if JL doesn't do great.

Agree on Wonder Woman, it's my favourite super hero in the last 10 years.

All of their films thus far have been at least "decent" in my opinion; BvS UE being my favorite superhero film as far as my personal tastes go. I personally like what has been set up in this DCEU and enjoy it more at this stage in the game than what the MCU was.

However, with the exception of WW and maybe SS, they (looking at you MoS and BvS) have been controversial films with controversial decisions and intricate plots that have left fans divided and haven't really catered to the average movie goer.

Even with JL still being mostly Snyder's film, I think WB always from the start probably wanted to play it safe with this one and just deliver a standard superhero film without any curveballs or ambiguous scenes, much like WW was.

Back