Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ffd45a27bd69b4b301d2e565bf3d6429.jpg

Love the base on BvS.

BvS design is better, JL technology and suit improvents on the Hot Toys version is better than SS and BvS. I owned two BvS Batmen and one SS, their suits stuck to themselves and they didn't represent the suit in the film too well. The JL suit is more refined and well fitting so the Hot Toys figure represents it better I feel.

aa8500a5a61cb286ec708c9f4b784d74.jpg

I know this has been said already, but why didn?t Snyder put white eyes over him if he needs to put on glasses regardless? Why not give him the classic Batman eyes? Missed opportunity. Because it is an incredible suit. Love the modernised cowl.
1c87ed9c3d1a33aad2da0b64d82753fa.jpg

I think they wanted to do something a little different than some white lenses just slipping over Batman's eyes. Also, it's classic cinema culture to be able to see your actor's face, this is why the superhero is always taking his mask off in movies. Also, some actors just don't want to always be in a suit for the whole movie, why hire a big name then? A compromise for this with superhero movies is to least show the actor's eyes. That way the actor can convey some emotion through his/her eyes.

I also think Snyder is a fan of the googles-look. He had a similar design for Nite Owl's cowl in his WATCHMEN movie. Maybe they've done designs with the "white eyes" and it does work out so good. They did the "white eyes" in 'The Dark Knight' where Batman was scanning the building Joker was at. Honestly, it looked a little silly.

The-Dark-Knight-White-Eyes.jpg

I know this has been said already, but why didn?t Snyder put white eyes over him if he needs to put on glasses regardless? Why not give him the classic Batman eyes? Missed opportunity. Because it is an incredible suit. Love the modernised cowl.
[/IMG]

Missed opportunity? No, it'll look hideous.

Infinity-Studio-Justice-League-Tactical-Suit-Batman-Bust-04.jpg

I think they wanted to do something a little different than some white lenses just slipping over Batman's eyes. Also, it's classic cinema culture to be able to see your actor's face, this is why the superhero is always taking his mask off in movies. Also, some actors just don't want to always be in a suit for the whole movie, why hire a big name then? A compromise for this with superhero movies is to least show the actor's eyes. That way the actor can convey some emotion through his/her eyes.

I also think Snyder is a fan of the googles-look. He had a similar design for Nite Owl's cowl in his WATCHMEN movie. Maybe they've done designs with the "white eyes" and it does work out so good. They did the "white eyes" in 'The Dark Knight' where Batman was scanning the building Joker was at. Honestly, it looked a little silly.

View attachment 490083

Can?t really compare Bale with Affleck. I think he could?ve done it more tasteful where it would be possible to switch between the lenses like he switches between his goggles.

Look at Deadpool, seems to work out pretty well. I agree with the eyes conveying emotion, but what I always enjoyed with Batman was that you could never see his emotions. And when he does smirk, you understand what he feels. I?m not saying he should have the white eyes 24/7.

Was wondering if anyone here managed to put the Bruce head from the Hot Toys Justice League into an appropriately sized figure base body and suit?
I heard someone trying it out with a gangster kingdom base body and then putting on a vortoys suit...
I was hoping to use the original HT JL Batman body but don't know if there's a suit out there that fits it.

Everything will look hideous if you put that little effort into it...

45aec8cbf15e03ad810a0905001d8702.jpg

b0e6a414b2ef0b9a6e7889cc069f90f1.jpg

Let?s agree to disagree.

I think the full white looks great. It was how I hoped he'd look when that first teaser pic next to the batmobile was shown. It's how it is in the comics but I see why it's harder to achieve on film

Back