Hot toys Joker DX 11 hair transplant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love to see some close up shots, but it looks to be done perfectly! ..what did you use for the hair?

Yeah, perfect job!
thanks
Id love to see some close up shots, but it looks to be done perfectly! ..what did you use for the hair?
The hair is dyed doll hair and I will post some closer pics soon. I will be doing the same to the other dx 11 head soon also.
Looks good! I like it a lot man!
thanks a lot
It will be much better if the volume of the hair can be increased a little bit
I have slicked the hair back a bit but it can be fluffed out to create more volume.

Looks amazing. I like the curls in it.
thanks
That does look awesome
thanks
Looks good man good job.
Thanks
Well done.....I would be too scared to try that on mine lol
I practiced on a few heads prior to this one lol its quite a hard process to master
Really good job man.
Thanks

I will be selling another re haired dx 11 laughing head on ebay in the next 2 weeks

For those of you on Facebook please like my fan page search AndyHibbsCustoms thanks for your support !

amazing...makes this figure so much more realistic and lifelike. I always wondered how to do this withough messing up the figure.....tutorial video would be cool.....me being a customizer myself i'm always curious and exited to learn new techniques and way to pimp my figures. Thank you for sharing such nice artwork.

amazing...makes this figure so much more realistic and lifelike. I always wondered how to do this withough messing up the figure.....tutorial video would be cool.....me being a customizer myself i'm always curious and exited to learn new techniques and way to pimp my figures. Thank you for sharing such nice artwork.
I would start with some cheap heads first, I did this hair work on two dc direct joker heads before trying it on a hot toys head and finally on my dx 11.
really great work andy. definitely improves the likeness of the sculpt IMO.

Thanks a lot ! I think the figure should come like this out of the box for the price hot toys charge !

Back