Hot toys Joker DX 11 hair transplant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really great job. Just shows how great a likeness there is in the sculpt itself .... And how bad a job HT did on the original hair.

Love your work on the laughing sculpt also.

Really great job. Just shows how great a likeness there is in the sculpt itself .... And how bad a job HT did on the original hair.

Love your work on the laughing sculpt also.

Many thanks yes this sculpt is amazingly good and as soon as I saw this I pre ordered it. Hot toys have come alomg way with their head sculpts if you compare this to the first joker release.

That last one looks insanely good! I'm trying to learn to add hair to sculpts. Got some mohair today, but it just dont look as natural as the hair you and others on here use.

I think the hair looks better in that last one. Its more tame.
Thanks
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That looks awesome, great job!
Thank you
That last one looks insanely good! I'm trying to learn to add hair to sculpts. Got some mohair today, but it just dont look as natural as the hair you and others on here use.

I think the key is to fine tune the colours by dying the hair and also styling it and cutting it correctly.

few more pics

Back