Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, I think this is one of the first times the JC Hong pics look weaker than the figure on display. Probably due to the lens distortion making his nose look way too long.

View attachment 418789
(from Figures.com)

flash hasn't done that figure any favours. headsculpt looks like keanu there at least.

i might just buy the head if it turns out looking ok in-hand. the rest is super easy to source for a lot less. plus that suit looks weird. it's like it's rubber coated or something?

:)
On a serious note...I'm not sure that the HT's figure will be a big seller. To many good bashes out there.

Hmmm....I had a decent bash myself......but I'm yet to see any custom that beats the Hot Toys one.

Hot Toys needs to make an Evan Webber figure from Knock Knock....

knockknock6.jpg

:)
On a serious note...I'm not sure that the HT's figure will be a big seller. To many good bashes out there.

As someone who's got three custom sculpts and a customized body to better fit one of the market's best mass produced suits - none of it touches the HT one. With the exception of the Vimal sculpt, none come close in likeness compared to this. I will be happily replacing mine with it.

As someone who's got three custom sculpts and a customized body to better fit one of the market's best mass produced suits - none of it touches the HT one. With the exception of the Vimal sculpt, none come close in likeness compared to this. I will be happily replacing mine with it.

Agreed. I had a similar experience with my custom......lots of options.but none of them touch that hot toys offering.

Huh, I think this is one of the first times the JC Hong pics look weaker than the figure on display. Probably due to the lens distortion making his nose look way too long.

View attachment 418789
(from Figures.com)

HOLY **** ! that sculpt is incredible :horror I swear I thought it was a screen grab while scrolling. Thats Yulli's best work ever.

This one looks so killin'! I hope when/if they list it for preorder, they'll add the black pit bull to the set!

I'm super excited about this HT figure. I'm a big Keanu fan so this is a must have.

HELL YEAH!!!! This is easily the best news to come out of this SDCC for me. It has been a long time since I have purchased any dollies. This is an absolute must for me. My John Wick shrine will shine kick a whole lot more ass with the addition of this. I cannot wait. Boba Yaga!

HELL YEAH!!!! This is easily the best news to come out of this SDCC for me. It has been a long time since I have purchased any dollies. This is an absolute must for me. My John Wick shrine will shine kick a whole lot more ass with the addition of this. I cannot wait. Boba Yaga!

Are you getting the Diamond select 7 inch JW and the Mafex 6 inch JW?

Back