Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily my most wanted figure in 1/6 scale, sold my custom as I was never really fully happy with it.....take my money hot toys!

Weapon set (and suit) look to be from Chapter 2 but I love that Hot Toys still threw in Wick's P30l he used in the first movie so those of us who might want a JW1 look or have a custom already can have that look. Very cool and something they didn't have to do.

Screenshot_20180719-202342_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180719-202336_Instagram.jpg

Damn nice surprise, but I think the HS Nerds work. I think I could go for this...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Huh, I think this is one of the first times the JC Hong pics look weaker than the figure on display. Probably due to the lens distortion making his nose look way too long.

DSCN6409~02.jpg
(from Figures.com)

I wonder if they will include the belt when he uses the shotgun in the catacombs? Also wouldn't mind having a non battle damaged head with slicked back hair. I am fine with the likeness and the suit looks great.

Lol I know.

I love it will own. Don’t care what the internetwebz think!

I love these surprise figures from Hot Toys, like when Eric Draven just kind of showed up out of nowhere.

If the price isn’t getting up there like most of the new Marvel/DC figures I’ll have to get this. As a bonus I’ll get some more weapons for my Punisher.

Wow...likeness is bang on.

Agreed. There’s a few minor differences like the mustache not totally covering the upper lip..cuz that would look odd on a sculpted hair toy..and the eyes are a little more wide open or “younger” on the sculpt but because of scale and production (painting) kinda has to be. But the face shape over all is pretty spot on

Back