Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s many things that can be inspired by JW: Purchase a new firearm, buy a new pencil, get a new dog, get fitted for a new suit, get a new haircut, grow a beard, develop a taste for bourbon, etc.

There?s many things that can be inspired by JW: Purchase a new firearm, buy a new pencil, get a new dog, get fitted for a new suit, get a new haircut, grow a beard, develop a taste for bourbon, etc.

Learn ASL, travel the world, kill people, fight with knives, cut off your ring finger, restore a Mustang, twice, kill more people, etc. On second thought, I think we're traveling on different roads. :lol

As a European I have to say, I find this absolutely mind boggling. Has no place on a toy forum either.

Conversations flow and evolve. Being Irish, (assuming since your location says Ireland) I would think that, culturally speaking, you would want to be well armed considering the centuries of imposed British occupation. (My grandfather on my fathers side was from Ireland) I'm not judging you in any way, we all have our own different beliefs. And you are correct, it's off topic, but like I said, flow and evolve.

Conversations flow and evolve. Being Irish, (assuming since your location says Ireland) I would think that, culturally speaking, you would want to be well armed considering the centuries of imposed British occupation. (My grandfather on my fathers side was from Ireland) I'm not judging you in any way, we all have our own different beliefs. And you are correct, it's off topic, but like I said, flow and evolve.

History also flows and evolves and thankfully we?re in the happy position of no longer needing to arm ourselves. It?s a little different being inspired to arm yourself to defend yourself from a foreign invader than being inspired to arm oneself by watching an action movie! But anyhoo, we digress and I?ll leave you to it as we will never ever agree.

History also flows and evolves and thankfully we?re in the happy position of no longer needing to arm ourselves. It?s a little different being inspired to arm yourself to defend yourself from a foreign invader than being inspired to arm oneself by watching an action movie! But anyhoo, we digress and I?ll leave you to it as we will never ever agree.

Well we have something here called the 2nd amendment. And the post was mostly in jest, I was armed well before any John Wick movie. Surprised you even like the JW movies! And if i want to post some pics of some guns.....In a toy forum about a toy that comes with lots of GUNS i will do so freely!

Congrats. Nice pick-ups. :clap

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we have something here called the 2nd amendment. And the post was mostly in jest, I was armed well before any John Wick movie. Surprised you even like the JW movies! And if i want to post some pics of some guns.....In a toy forum about a toy that comes with lots of GUNS i will do so freely!

Thanks.
:clap:goodpost:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never seen any John Wick movies but I'm buying 1-2 this weekend. All because of how this figure turned out. I have a vision of having this in some type of crazy fight scene pose with punisher:lol or gun armory. I'm a gun collector myself so this is a very intriguing release for me

Different countries, different laws; no need get offensive.

Thinking of getting more guns and a gun rack for this guy. In 1/6 I mean :)

Check ebay and BBTS. I've bought lots of weapons and plastic weapon displays from ebay. I even built 1/6 scale cabinets around them. I built one closed wooden cabinet with a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo for guns and an open one for edged and melee weapons. I'll see if I have any pics.

Here's my S.H.I.E.L.D. weapons cabinet 20160113_230304.jpg
20160113_230402.jpg

That’s great to hear. However, it’s also a shame that you weren’t able to freely make that decision on your own; government (aka other people) made it for you.

Here's my S.H.I.E.L.D. weapons cabinetView attachment 465237
View attachment 465238

Very cool! :duff

John is arriving today. I hope HT make a new version with different hair and looking sideways from Part 3.

That’s something I wonder as well being that there’s going to be a JW4 and interest in the franchise seems to be gaining traction and its popularity increasing, if HT will do another JW figure.

Thanks for the kind words earlier in the thread guys. Considering doing a sequel[emoji16]. I think John Wick fighting a powerful Sith Lord maybe fun.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back