Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or water treatment them?

These movies have inspired me to get my conceal and carry permit which i just got yesterday. I almost HAVE to buy the figure now.:lol

Not being funny but maybe iron them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did thought of it. Just concerned may leave those white/silver mark if done wrongly.

Last edited:
Great poses man, [emoji106]
One of my favourite figures so much I bought another 2 because the pose abilities options are endless!!

JW has inspired me in Real life.:clap:lecture (Although it was a long time comin:wink1:)

IMG_1842.JPGIMG_1882.JPGIMG_1910.JPGIMG_1912.JPG

Sweet pieces! Are these your first ever firearm purchases?

I’ve personally never been a fan of night sights or hi-viz sights myself. They’re meant to help you aim in the dark, but that doesn’t really help me if I can’t really see what I’m aiming at in the first place...because it’s dark. I do have a Crimson Trace laser grip on my Beretta 92FS though.

I recently learned how to do the one handed, overhand brass check:

3tWbtN0.gif

First rule Rixx - Keep your boogerhook off the bangswitch until you're ready to fire. ;)

:lecture

Right it was unloaded but still! :wink1:

Treat every firearm as if it were loaded. :wink1:

Sweet pieces! Are these your first ever firearm purchases?

I?ve personally never been a fan of night sights or hi-viz sights myself. They?re meant to help you aim in the dark, but that doesn?t really help me if I can?t really see what I?m aiming at in the first place...because it?s dark. I do have a Crimson Trace laser grip on my Beretta 92FS though.

I had tritium sights on my Glocks for a while. But agree about aiming in the dark. If its so dark you need night sights, you probably can?t identify your target and therefore shouldn?t be pointing a gun at it. Switched to fiber fronts and plain rear because when the target is illuminated, the fiber picks up the light and aids in sight alignment.

I had tritium sights on my Glocks for a while. But agree about aiming in the dark. If its so dark you need night sights, you probably can?t identify your target and therefore shouldn?t be pointing a gun at it. Switched to fiber fronts and plain rear because when the target is illuminated, the fiber picks up the light and aids in sight alignment.

Yes, exactly. Very good point. I approach it from a safety perspective as well in the sense that if I can’t positively identify what I’m aiming at, then I’m not going to press the trigger. With the exception of my Beretta, all of the sights on mine at the moment are just the standard sights.

Yeah they are my first pieces the PPQ is outstanding. The Hk vp9sk is good too. It just came with night glowing sights, they're regular white dot that just glow.

I like the fiber optic myself as well gotta get some of those. Actually thinking about getting another PPQ except 5 inch with FO front sights its such a good gun.

Yeah they are my first pieces the PPQ is outstanding. The Hk vp9sk is good too. It just came with night glowing sights, they're regular white dot that just glow.

I like the fiber optic myself as well gotta get some of those. Actually thinking about getting another PPQ except 5 inch with FO front sights its such a good gun.

Congrats. Nice pick-ups. :clap

JW has inspired me in Real life.:clap:lecture (Although it was a long time comin:wink1:)

Nice, John Wick also inspired me.

Check out my latest purchases. :)

A Faber Castell HB 9000 graphite pencil, made of Apricot wood, with superior leads made of finely ground graphite and clay. Texture skin grip, in case the hands get wet.

eJCPHPP.jpg

And a back up pocket size stealth #2 made of Olive lumber. An Italian classic!

poWx19O.jpg

A Faber Castell HB 9000 graphite pencil, made of Apricot wood, with superior leads made of finely ground graphite and clay. Texture skin grip, in case the hands get wet.

eJCPHPP.jpg

poWx19O.jpg
[emoji38]

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

eJCPHPP.jpg

poWx19O.jpg

lol this made me laugh good

eJCPHPP.jpg

poWx19O.jpg

Absolutely brilliant.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back