Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Hasbro IM 12".....just makes me more upset that I have $19.99 plus tax less to put towards a HT figure. In all reality the figure is subpar and they should have just release a Legends styled figure in its stead.

not an articulating figure but people have commented that they like this $19.99 toy looks wise better than hard hero's im statue selling now for around $250. i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. upset about spending $20? :lol

Yup. Always get upset when I get caught up in the hype and spend money where it could have been used elsewhere.

Oh my...I hope his costume is screen-accurate, right down to being made up of a thousand pieces. It'll take you 5 hours to put it on. :)

I just had a funny thought. If it ever falls off my shelf, the first thing I'm going to have to do is give it a blast from my fire extinguisher. :lol

Monger wouldn't be any more complicated than the Power Loader, so I'd say there's hope if the MkII and MkIII sell well. I really hope they do a Mark I and a seperate Stark as well.

Oh god, how did I miss this!! I gotta stay in the Marvel thread from now on!!!

Yeah, Monger would probably go for the Power Loader price and be frakin' amazing!! This will be a full line for me. So expensive though, but fully worth it!!!

I have loved IM since I got some of his first comics when I started collecting in the late 80's and I always played IM or War Machine in all the Marvel vs. Capcom or Marvel SNK games!!!! This is a dream come true, along with the new MR helmets!!! YES YES YES Y E S!!!

And an individual Tony in one of his pimp ass suits would be killer too!!!

Last edited:
What would be cool is if Iron Monger were done like the Power Loader with a Slade inside.....

In theory but the Mark 01 was a suit very close to Stark's size specifications....its be more like a "Build Your Own Iron Man" kind of thing which I don't see HT doing. Iron Monger on the other hand you see Slade and how he enters the suit much like the Power Loader which leads me to believe it more of a possibility.

my hunger for a hot toys iron man grows!!

i cant wait for a iron man movie figure from hot toys!!!! who feels this urgggg!!!

Re: my hunger for a hot toys iron man grows!!

*raises hand*

Re: my hunger for a hot toys iron man grows!!

damn right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

TONY STARK !!!!! SHOW YOURSELF !!!!! :rock:rock

(enter black sabbath soundtrack here )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back