• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys iron man sdcc 'secret project' sealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T
Up for grabs, HOT TOYS IRON MAN SDCC 'SECRET PROJECT' - 100% UNOPENED, completely SEALED in brown shipper. $325 shipped + Paypal fees.

US and CANADA only. PM with offers/questions.

7444252444_bd441a7bf2.jpg

7444249508_81e6ba746d.jpg

:hi5:

I try to pm you a offer. It did not seem to work.

you. He ws
PM's answered. Still available! Come and get him! :hi5:

Problem someone that has it for sale online seen my post he was much low to start off with. He also does not have dummy. This means I have to buy it. In short $200 shipping. I have gotten a answer yet. But I just emailed him. Your $110.00 more email me 1st cheaper and I will pay you now. I have a 350lb pig to dress.

Both you and him have been on the board for some timrr

you. He ws

Problem someone that has it for sale online seen my post he was much low to start off with. He also does not have dummy. This means I have to buy it. In short $200 shipping. I have gotten a answer yet. But I just emailed him. Your $110.00 more email me 1st cheaper and I will pay you now. I have a 350lb pig to dress.

Both you and him have been on the board for some timrr

:horror:dunno

Back