Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible HT Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Exclusive?

wallpaper-iron-patriot.jpg

Now THAT would make one bad mother effin HT variant or Comiquette! :rock

Sideshow confirmed twice now that the Iron Patriot is in their docket of characters to get done. Being that we haven't heard anything in a while about it, I would imagine he probably is coming sooner than later.

Thats true. I'd take seeing one at comic-con thats for sure. A maquette about the size of the Mark VI would be cool.

I can't help feeling that an Iron Man painted up in a bunch of bright primary colors would look kind of lame.

I can't help feeling that an Iron Man painted up in a bunch of bright primary colors would look kind of lame.

Yes it would be...don't know why people think it will be that color scheme. I think it will be good, hopefully.

Yes it would be...don't know why people think it will be that color scheme. I think it will be good, hopefully.

You realize the Iron Patriot is an actual character in the Marvel Universe right? There's plenty of fans that wouldn't mind having that look on their shelves. As to why? Because it makes the most sense like all con items to be a variant.

There are tons of actual characters in the marvel universe that would be apsolutly ridiculous if they are presented the way they look in the comics in the more realisitic movie universe.

Someone already did it and it doesn't look bad~

196129_10150111252437919_633832918_6742610_3194255_n.jpg

Looks cool to me. I would buy that for sure.

A maquette about the size of the Mark VI would be cool.
I would buy a 1/4th Iron Patriot to display with my Avengers in a heartbeat...I just worry that it would be plagued with paint issues since it is more complex than Iron Man.

If anything, I would like to see a 1/4th Maquette of him holding the flag with an EX switchout of Norman's profile; lights would be nice, but not critical for me.

If anything, I would like to see a 1/4th Maquette of him holding the flag with an EX switchout of Norman's profile; lights would be nice, but not critical for me.

Would look cool that way thats for sure. Wouldn't display it with the norman profile just want it for the armor :lol

Iron Patriot to be announced with the Avengers movie debut me thinks :D

As much as I want one, I don't think we will see an Iron Patriot anytime soon since Hot Toys would have to get the rights for Marvel comics and they only have the rights for Marvel movies.

Most likely the SDCC is going to be a stealth version since they have already shown concept art for it, but an Iron Patriot would be very cool.

so what does the stealth version look like again? I would lol if they just made an all black Iron Man

so what does the stealth version look like again? I would lol if they just made an all black Iron Man

Stealth is dark blueish, but I believe that version has a triangle arc, so wouldn't it be better to use the Mark VI instead of the Mark IV?

:exactly: one for the completists...

Me...... :) ..... The Hot Toys Iron Man Line is The One I will Be a Completist.... I Have Every Item Done By HT.... And plan To Continue....:monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back