• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III, Thor, and John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v1101011

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Need to get rid of these to make room for some new stuff. Items were opened for careful inspection and never displayed. All figures are in mint condition, however there are some issues with the boxes on Thor and John Connor. Prices do not include shipping:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III: $185
I purchased this item on eBay. It did not come in the brown shipper box. Case is in good condition. Battery tab was pulled to test the lights once and immediately put back in.

Hot Toys Thor: $170 PENDING
Thor comes with the brown, Hot Toys shipper box. The actual box has a crease on it along the side but otherwise in good condition.

Mondo Florian Bertmer Hellraiser Print: $70 PENDING
Print comes from the Mondo Mystery Movie screenings held at the New Beverly on October 7, 2011. Print is numbered 225/245. Item will come rolled in craft paper in a sturdy tube.

PM me if you'd like pictures and I will email them to you. Paypal only, you pay fees. Shipping includes DC. Insurance upon request. Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
And bump again. I'll be adding some Sideshow Star Wars figures in a few days. Just need to go through and assess the condition of the packages and the figures as they've been displayed.

Back