Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! CSC has him listed as in stock, so I should be expecting my Quantum View today or tomorrow. :chew

Just checked my card and they charged me too!

California has In-N-Out burgers. I've never ate there but I've heard it is some of the best fast food on the planet.

:chew:banana:chew:banana for getting your iron man...and In-N-Out burgers are delicious

Yes! CSC has him listed as in stock, so I should be expecting my Quantum View today or tomorrow. :chew

California has In-N-Out burgers. I've never ate there but I've heard it is some of the best fast food on the planet

:lecture I second this. I rarely eat fast food burgers, but when I do, it's only In-N-Out.

Congrats on your Iron Man shipping! Or at least, almost shipping.

But that gets balanced by the lower shipping cost due to proximity.

California > Anywhere else

I have to tell you the best place to live is here in WA.
A day later wait and still thank god no tax.

Im guessing if you guys are correct I will be getting my shipping notice tomorrow and it will be here on Mon. or Tues.

California has In-N-Out burgers. I've never ate there but I've heard it is some of the best fast food on the planet.

Hey Dally, how much did CSC charge you for shipping? If you don't mind saying.

Last edited:
The total charge was $173 and I believe they had him listed at $160, so shipping would have been $13, UPS Ground.

Darn you non-California residents! CSC just charged me today for Iron Man and charged the same amount for shipping and hit me with CA tax!! :monkey4 :lol

Cost me a total $187.

But that gets balanced by the lower shipping cost due to proximity.

California > Anywhere else

There goes your theory, Bodie!! :lol

Im actually neighbors with CSC! So tmro im getting up, cashing my check, and finally setting this thing up in my cabinet, about time considering i order back in nov, or oct lol.

Just received the Mark III a couple of days ago. Definately one of the best figures I've bought to date. I'm surprised at how bright the lights are on the figure, you can even use Iron Man as a torch like I did the other night!
Well done Hot Toys.:clap

Had to take more pics, IRON MAN MARKIII is just simply an amazing work of art. Enjoy!

DSCI0393-1.jpg

DSCI0412-1.jpg

DSCI0405.jpg

DSCI0372-2.jpg

DSCI0398.jpg

Sweet pics, Cajunsith. Love that Cocoboloboy shelf. I'm going to have to get myself one soon. Can't wait for my IM to be here, should be here by next week. :banana

Back