1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man Basic Weathering and Battle Damage, STEPS 1-4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 2, DRY BRUSHING & POWDERS

This is great stuff. Really nice of you to take the time to make these tutorials. Great job again on part 2 and can't wait for part 3.

Re: Basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 2, DRY BRUSHING & POWDERS

Step 3 is online:

WATCH ME TAKE A DREMEL TO HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTU5QcVYqI

WATCH ME TAKE A DREMEL TO HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage 3

WATCH ME TAKE A DREMEL TO HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 3. This video is part of a series about Basic weathering and battle damage,STEP 3, DOING SOME REAL DAMAGE. This will be a multipart series on how I customize my battle damaged figures.

Re: WATCH ME TAKE A DREMEL TO HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage

gsmf1OC.gif

The sheer courage you must have to cut up a super pricey Iron man figure :lol

Re: WATCH ME TAKE A DREMEL TO HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage

Oh my...you got me inspired to try out some weathering myself...even ordered a few things...but a dremel! :panic:

Oh my...you got me inspired to try out some weathering myself...even ordered a few things...but a dremel! :panic:

[emoji23] but seriously, very useful tool!

AIRBRUSING A HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 4

Airbrushing 101

AIRBRUSING A HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 4

Please check my youtube channel for the other videos

Re: AIRBRUSING A HOT TOYS IRON MAN in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 4

Already found it on YT :) :lol

Great stuff :clap

Final video. Watch the final steps and the result!
FINAL TOUCHES, FINAL RESULTS in basic weathering and battle damage, STEP 5

IMG_1487.jpg

Back