Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

I think the only movie that even comes close to that is Kick ***... and even that movie had some Over the top stuff in it

Mystery Men?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKmHBFgIoX0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKmHBFgIoX0[/ame]

It would have to be a suit the size of the Iron Monger for it to *anywhere* close to what a real powered suit would look like(Not that i am saying we have the tech for that now, but just for the gizmos he has in the suit, and the strength it has).
I have no problems believing the tech in the Iron Man Movies as they are presented to us.
It works fine in the framework of the movie.
Although i wonder how he is supposed to get the MKV suit back off again...

Guessing the MKV suit just reverses itself and collapses back down upon itself into its suitcase shape, lol.? It would be funny as hell that when the MKV suit collapses back down upon itself, it catches a piece of Starks clothing or whatever he was wearing, tearing the clothing off as the collapsing process continued leaving him either bare- arsed or just in his underwear, standing in public with now just a suit case beside him, lol...

Guessing the MKV suit just reverses itself and collapses back down upon itself into its suitcase shape, lol.? It would be funny as hell that when the MKV suit collapses back down upon itself, it catches a piece of Starks clothing or whatever he was wearing, tearing the clothing off as the collapsing process continued leaving him either bare- arsed or just in his underwear, standing in public with now just a suit case beside him, lol...

For sure, What i meant was *how is it supposed to come off after it has been f cked-up after the Whiplash fight*?.

For sure, What i meant was *how is it supposed to come off after it has been f cked-up after the Whiplash fight*?.

Sorry, didn't realize you were asking that. Maybe he just would eject the pieces off like in IM 3?

Last edited:

It would be interesting to have a director approach Iron Man grounded in reality, the way Nolan did Batman.

Wait a sec, you mean that part in TDKR where batman appears and all of a sudden a giant bat signal made out of fire erupts on the side of the bridge is realistically handled? How many hours did Batman spend dousing the bridge with gasoline (and how many gallons at that) before he was like "yeah, im ready for my perfect entrance!"? Please

Exactly. People make a big deal about him blowing the suits up but forget they can be assembled in a day or less.
Yeah but that depends upon whoever is tasked with writing the next IM movie. Also, we'd have to wait quite some time for that.

I think we'll see the Stealth suit since he referenced it in IM3, and I'm hoping to see both Gemini and Hulkbuster to deal with a raging Hulk :D
Aww, don't wanna see him fighting his brosef now!

T
It's all totally unbelievable in real life, but i have no problem enjoying all the movies for what they are and getting into the spirit of them.
Just imagine that it *can* work, and you'll enjoy the movies better.
:lol
It's totally unbelievable but also totally believable. Like he's here but he's not here.

302vz87.jpg

Wait a sec, you mean that part in TDKR where batman appears and all of a sudden a giant bat signal made out of fire erupts on the side of the bridge is realistically handled? How many hours did Batman spend dousing the bridge with gasoline (and how many gallons at that) before he was like "yeah, im ready for my perfect entrance!"? Please
You got that from honest trailers, didn't ya? :wink1:

I asked Kidult Toy Shop (Silent Unboxing Dude) and he said he's going to be taking POs for this figure today. He said to expect the official announcement later. Meaning in about an hour or two.

I asked Kidult Toy Shop (Silent Unboxing Dude) and he said he's going to be taking POs for this figure today. He said to expect the official announcement later. Meaning in about an hour or two.

More info please! This is exciting. Can you link that guys p.o. if its true?

Ask him when Iron Whiplash is supposed to be up for PO please!

False alarm. He found out it was for the Dragon Model 1/9 Scale Ironman 3 MK39 Starboost. :(

That's disappointing. My most anticipated IM to date.

My most anticipated and wanted iron man figure. You sir, just killed a little part of my collector soul.

What the heck? No official announcement? :confused:

$270? :ohbfrank:

So expensive ... HMM..... Why do they keep raising the price 20.00 ???:slap

I mean 280.00 shipped....

Doesn't come with much

270 is cheaper the 309 for the diecast. I was excited about that. I've fully come to expect hot toys IM to run 280 per shipping now a days.

Back