Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this available to ship from sideshow right now? Anyone that ordered fr sideshow got their orders yet?

All in all a very nice ironman , a little expensive with the new release price and accessories a little light but please check out my full review for the complete scores :O) thanks guys

I'm trying to stick to die-cast only but this armor is tempting. It's soo cool like an astronaut armor will look good with my dynamic figure stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd he get that head? And why is he torturing us?

you can get Tony Stark heads on eBay, he says the headset is a custom one with LED's, they are also available on eBay but for $200+, at that price its crazy but you could probably make one yourself for a lot less

A LOT less :wink1:

All in all a very nice ironman , a little expensive with the new release price and accessories a little light but please check out my full review for the complete scores :O) thanks guys

I enjoyed and really liked your unbiased review, Clipper! I gotta say, while you seem to find Starboost an average figure over-all, watching your review helped me decide to get this gorgeous armor. It has a low PO price of about $230-235 @ our official HT dealer, so I guess that sweetens the deal :) Thanks Clipper!

I enjoyed and really liked your unbiased review, Clipper! I gotta say, while you seem to find Starboost an average figure over-all, watching your review helped me decide to get this gorgeous armor. It has a low PO price of about $230-235 @ our official HT dealer, so I guess that sweetens the deal :) Thanks Clipper!

Great price!!

you can get Tony Stark heads on eBay, he says the headset is a custom one with LED's, they are also available on eBay but for $200+, at that price its crazy but you could probably make one yourself for a lot less

A LOT less :wink1:

Are you offering to make these for us for A LOT less Brainy? :yess: Sign me up in the #1 spot! :bunnydanc

I will be posing this guy with the GOTG figs. This looks amazing and I will be getting extra Stark head to display with.

Think we will ever get remote with figures to turn LEDS off and on vice having to hit every individual switch. That's why I never even put batteries in armor. Too much of pain to turn on and off.

Think we will ever get remote with figures to turn LEDS off and on vice having to hit every individual switch. That's why I never even put batteries in armor. Too much of pain to turn on and off.

It would be so handy. Play Imaginative made their Hall of Armor display remote controlled. Granted, the price was much higher than a regular HT release so it may be apples-to-oranges, but it can, and in my opinion should be done.

Back