Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ecf24f9db3e80a2fc2335e0a20ff2559.jpg

Loving this picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Mark IX but not Pepper. Because of Hot Toys doesn't sell this separately, it's good chance to PASS this.

That's my conclusion.

I would be nice but have any of the dual packs been packed separately? Everyone I have seen both items are in the same box.

Wasn't Scarecrow and Demon Batman in two separate boxes inside one slipcase?

I'm still on the fence for this, I want Pepper but the deciding factor for me will be seeing her in the Extremis pose with bra and Suit arm. I want to see what kind of body they are using for her: seamless or joints.

Who the fark would buy this. HT are scraping at the bottom of the barrel now. What's next Jar Jar binks?

I bought two of these since i wanted a girl in the armor and wanted a potts figure, since she's his wife and a good part of the iron man
movies, her face is exactly like paltrow to me, and worth the collection that i'm starting in my iron man, glad i never bought the first releases,
as die cast is coming i'm starting with mark 3 and hopefully my friend's order converts so i can have two of those, maria hill is another that i
want, more than scarjo, got two of her as well. So i'm one of those that gave a fark.

Sorry to be late to the party but I didn't know you can just get Pepper for 224.99!! With just the Mark VII arm and a folder as accessories! Wow! Going to pass as I'm not a Pepper fan...

Don't be hating!

Understandable. I'm passing on this one too, for now at least anyways. Price is a bit on the steep side for me (I just want the Pepper figure), so I think I'll take my chances and wait until I have some reward points to use in order to bring the price down.

Price is a bit steep but I think I'm going to go for the two pack...I want the armor and I really like the idea of adding Pepper to the collection. I may do the same thing, use some reward points to pick it up at a price a bit easier to swallow.

I bought two of these since i wanted a girl in the armor and wanted a potts figure, since she's his wife and a good part of the iron man
movies, her face is exactly like paltrow to me, and worth the collection that i'm starting in my iron man, glad i never bought the first releases,
as die cast is coming i'm starting with mark 3 and hopefully my friend's order converts so i can have two of those, maria hill is another that i
want, more than scarjo, got two of her as well. So i'm one of those that gave a fark.

Don't believe that Tony and Pepper are married. That being said, I too like the Pepper sculpt, and I will be getting the two pack.

I bought the two-pack last week and ended up using $40 in reward points to bring the set down to an even $400. In my opinion, the steep price tag on this made it a more worthy purchase to use a lot of points on.

Hey guys! the face on Pepper was bothering me as well and once people starting saying her jawline and face were too wide I wanted to see for myself.

Pepper Altered Comparison.jpg

On the left is the original photo from ACGHK 2015 and on the right is my photoshopped version. All I did was bring in her face on both sides and I think it is a vast improvement. Hopefully Hot Toys corrects it on their own since I really wanted the Mark IX by itself but since I need to purchase the set I would prefer to have a really good looking Pepper to go with my first Iron Man

I don't suppose there's any chance they'll release the mark IX on it's own is there? There's no chance I'll be buying the 2 pack set, don't want Peppper & the figure looks tacky at best, not a fan at all so no way I'd spend good money on it.

I'm positive that there will be a bunch of Mark IXs on eBay or the boards once this set comes out. Might be at a bit of a premium but definitely able to be picked up by itself. Although it will either be boxless or have an empty Pepper spot that just stares at you.

I really want Pepper but not sure she's worth it at the moment
I feel you. Wanted her since I started 1:6, so I feel like I should support HT for getting this done. Still, I have no problem admitting this is a big miss by HT standards and looks completely rushed (body is terrible, skin tones mismatch, those shoes WTH, etc).

I really want Pepper but not sure she's worth it at the moment

No I really don't think she is :dunno maybe with $20 off

I feel you. Wanted her since I started 1:6, so I feel like I should support HT for getting this done. Still, I have no problem admitting this is a big miss by HT standards and looks completely rushed (body is terrible, skin tones mismatch, those shoes WTH, etc).

Right before I ordered the set, I also questioned whether or not Pepper was worth it. That was actually the biggest reason why I used $40 of my reward points. The way I saw it, the armor was worth $250 by itself, and using my points to bring the price down to $400 made the remaining cost ($150) a lot closer to what Pepper is worth to me. If the armor had been sold separately, I probably would have bought it and skipped Pepper entirely.

No I really don't think she is :dunno maybe with $20 off

That'd help! I'll probably order when she is eligible

Yeah exactly my thoughts

Back