Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Her hair seems more blonde than red here:

PepperP.jpg

It seems I'm the only one that is not annoyed with the headsculpt. Not sure that I'm going to get her. I really like a basic Marvel Detolf shelf. This would look good with the DC Mk III & Arc Reactor Tony Stark.

So their first time doing Hill, Pepper and SW they make amazing sculpts with great likeness but BW is on her 4th figure and its still not close :ohbfrank:

Yes, simpler way to say it that Mark 9 is Python.

Although I would point out yet again that the armor from the very end that Pepper punches is not Mark 9, all we really see is the helmet and that is not the Centurion style helmet (vertical grooves over the eyes) It can only be Mark 8.

EpEy11L.png

pvkq0QZ.png

yYhvjOS.png

Another surprise, not a fan of pepper but I'll take the mk 9 by itself please :pray:

From the announcements it doesn't look like you can buy the mk9 on its own. Just pepper or both. Which is smart for them.

From the announcements it doesn't look like you can buy the mk9 on its own. Just pepper or both. Which is smart for them.

Yea I was afraid they might do that which is bs, no other figure in the hpp did you have to by in a two pack. I dont care for pepper at all and I dont need to pay 100 bucks or more extra just to get the armor. Hope thats not the case.

Back