1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this bad boy from my LCS for $240 as part of his Black Friday sale. Pretty pumped since that seems like a great price for a great figure.

Just received mine from Sideshow and noticed a paint rub on the neck from the headsculpt. Would this warrant an exchange?

9ae59b93dbae111be0bedd185a12870a.jpg

039e1e26ba6bde2600b52ffdd0a8162a.jpg

So I've been religiously checking my account ever since my charge notification was sent, and then my credit card charged... all of a sudden I check today and it was posted a couple of days back. Supposed to be due later today.

So Customs in NZ have held him, pending a charge to release of just over $100. I know the rules on tax have changed in this country since our new government was elected, but this is the first time I have had to pay on an item that wasn't Iron Man or a statue/diorama.. (ie over $500NZ)

Will be interesting to see if Loki has a charge (charge due on 3 Dec) via Sideshow, or Hela when Popcultcha get her. I may have to start buying in NZ if this is the start of a trend..

This has changed from preorder to buy now at Sideshow, in case anybody else was waiting to use a coupon or something.

My wallet after dropping almost $300 for this guy on Sideshow:
72817942eb0542ae7e821ce76f6d7567.gif

But hey, IW Thor! I was never totally satisfied with the headsculpt on the figure but after watching Infinity War again and some reviews it was impossible to resist. Can’t wait for him to get here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bit of a spin on the trip arrives in Wakanda setup.
ae84c9690937deb7d2c5c6f4f1662d24.jpg

Awesome! I guess I’m eventually gonna have to get Groot(probably next time Sideshow offers him for 10% off) to complete the trio because they look great together.
Also, there’s currently one Stormbreaker on ToyAnxiety if anyone’s looking for it.

Awesome! I guess I’m eventually gonna have to get Groot(probably next time Sideshow offers him for 10% off) to complete the trio because they look great together.
Also, there’s currently one Stormbreaker on ToyAnxiety if anyone’s looking for it.

Thanks! You really do need him. On his own he does not feel worth it, but with the others he's a lot of fun. Just be aware that the leg is very, very likely to break. Mine is broken in that pic but the cavity where the leg sits is deep enough that it holds everything in place. I'll be picking up a GOTG1 Rocket for big Groot since his V2 buddy was stolen from that shelf now.

Back