1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 10 day notice today as well. Easily my most anticipated figure other than maybe Thanos. How long do they usually take to ship after payment?

Oh wow got my notice too. Arent they normally released in HK first before we get them so soon? Figure we'd have pics all over by now. Like final product photos and in hands? I guess itll be soon

Just got my 10 day notice. Was this always supposed to be the release? I was expecting this in April or so. Either way, pleasant surprise!

two things that are stopping me from POing... the scar on the face is not accurate (figures is too big) and the size of the stormbreaker not being accurate

maybe in hand photos will change my mind, if not I'll wait for A4 :lol

Interested in seeing some final product shots. I have Gladiator Thor already, and the lil stormbreaker are primary reasons I won't pick this up, but you never know.

Ended up canceling a week or two ago. Not for any issues with the figure itself but I’m just trying to slowly ease out of collecting. At least to a certain extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, I didn't get the 10 day notice, Sideshow just emailed me and said this would arrive in 2 days (the 11th) and wants to know if I want to process my payments early. But, I just did this this time last week for Deadpool 2, don't think I can take another big hit already for Thor. If I don't, I'll be waiting 4 months to pay it off, weird. Decisions decisions!

Hmm, I didn't get the 10 day notice, Sideshow just emailed me and said this would arrive in 2 days (the 11th) and wants to know if I want to process my payments early. But, I just did this this time last week for Deadpool 2, don't think I can take another big hit already for Thor. If I don't, I'll be waiting 4 months to pay it off, weird. Decisions decisions!

Just make a few monthly payments then when you have enough set it up for one payment.

I just moved some things around, really didn't want to wait for this one. Now just makes me wonder if Cap and Strange will arrive/ship early as well.

Yeah, i think it’s possible Especially for Cap.

The advertising will most definitely reveal Caps new look and what if people would rather wait to PO that then wait to get their Nomad PO? Especially given Cap will have a bigger role in Avengers 4.

Personally I’m on the fence with my Nomad PO. I’m hoping they tweak the sculpt for a better likeness.

I just moved some things around, really didn't want to wait for this one. Now just makes me wonder if Cap and Strange will arrive/ship early as well.

Good call. I really want to just can’t. With Hela today and the Roadworn Thor I scored last night for a helluva steal that I didn’t expect to get really sets me back for this one and he is my most wanted IW figure. The Roadworn Thor was too good to pass up. $225 shipped because one of the cape pegs broke off and the piece of the peg is still in the armor. That’s an easy fix lol.

Good call. I really want to just can’t. With Hela today and the Roadworn Thor I scored last night for a helluva steal that I didn’t expect to get really sets me back for this one and he is my most wanted IW figure. The Roadworn Thor was too good to pass up. $225 shipped because one of the cape pegs broke off and the piece of the peg is still in the armor. That’s an easy fix lol.

Oh man that is a steal. Still kicking myself for having passed on Roadworn Thor, glad you got him for such a good price though.

The issues with stormbreaker are very irritating as it seems such an easy thing to get right:slap but I'm still looking forward to this in large part because Thor had such a big role in IW1. I also only have the DW Thor so looking forward to the updated look.

Back