1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen how the cape attaches under the collar? I was thinking about using a different cape on him.

4cdcc892bb40aa3e43d42fbc64f7a2cc.png
I think it comes with two collars: one with the cape and one without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the shipping issue, I wonder if it is a similar situation to the BBTS Cancellation Yondu situation. If I have x number of orders completed or in the pipeline with SS, they put me to the front of the line for any new deliveries. not sure if my preorders with SS are in the double digits yet, but I feel like they REALLY want me coming back. And If I am first on the block to get this stuff then yes, they will have my business

Regarding the shipping issue, I wonder if it is a similar situation to the BBTS Cancellation Yondu situation. If I have x number of orders completed or in the pipeline with SS, they put me to the front of the line for any new deliveries. not sure if my preorders with SS are in the double digits yet, but I feel like they REALLY want me coming back. And If I am first on the block to get this stuff then yes, they will have my business
I think you're on to something. I'm new to hot toys but when I jumped in I really jumped in. Preordered like 10 figures at once so I think that has alot to do with me getting first dibs as well. I'm sure that once I slow down I wont get so lucky anymore

You all are giving Sideshow way too much credit. When a truck of figures comes over from the docks it seems they just start willy nilly slapping shipping labels on boxes without rhyme or reason. That is the only conclusion that I can draw from reading the chatter on here over the last couple years.

You all are giving Sideshow way too much credit. When a truck of figures comes over from the docks it seems they just start willy nilly slapping shipping labels on boxes without rhyme or reason. That is the only conclusion that I can draw from reading the chatter on here over the last couple years.

Exactly. Can you imagine how much time they would waste trying to put shipments in order of when people actually ordered (by the, minute, hour, day, etc) when they are shipping hundreds of things out every day.

If you get something earlier than everyone else it's just the luck of the draw. I have ordered figures day one and been one the last to get my order and ordered right before they started shipping and got mine before other people who ordered day one.

seems like it would be pretty simple to print out labels in the order they were placed. now, people being moved up the que based on how much they order seems more questionable.

seems like it would be pretty simple to print out labels in the order they were placed. now, people being moved up the que based on how much they order seems more questionable.

Printing them out yes but trying to organzing that in a warehouse when your shipping out hundreds figures, statues, shirts, posters, books, etc, everyday is almost impossible to do. They slap stickers on a box and toss them on a pallet and UPS picks them up. Sometimes the UPS truck is full and some pallets have to wait a day or two to get picked up.

I pre-ordered only after I saw the movie, but I got the email that mine was going to ship on the 11th. Personally, I don’t really mind the delay. It’ll get here when it gets here. However late it gets to me, it’s still months earlier than when it was originally scheduled to arrive anyway.

Maybe they use an alpha numeric system? Last names in alphabetical order? Or perhaps by state?

Or maybe it’s purely random and the office at Sideshow is utter chaos.

I pre-ordered only after I saw the movie, but I got the email that mine was going to ship on the 11th. Personally, I don’t really mind the delay. It’ll get here when it gets here. However late it gets to me, it’s still months earlier than when it was originally scheduled to arrive anyway.

This guy gets it...you'll get it when you get it. I hardly understand dedicating numerous posts to speculating when exactly you'll receive your toy and the logistics behind the shipping process.

You get a quarterly estimate, sometimes SS tries to be helpful and gives you a window (which they seem to miss more often than not). All this mindless chatter is just a waste of time and unnecessarily bumps these threads.

I have my IW Thor pre-ordered and I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not gonna conduct a methodical analysis of the precise ship date. Just chill and be happy it'll be coming SOON! :lecture

This guy gets it...you'll get it when you get it. I hardly understand dedicating numerous posts to speculating when exactly you'll receive your toy and the logistics behind the shipping process.

You get a quarterly estimate, sometimes SS tries to be helpful and gives you a window (which they seem to miss more often than not). All this mindless chatter is just a waste of time and unnecessarily bumps these threads.

I have my IW Thor pre-ordered and I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not gonna conduct a methodical analysis of the precise ship date. Just chill and be happy it'll be coming SOON! :lecture

:exactly: If i was getting a heart transplant i would be worried about getting something 1st but if i got a email monday saying Thor is delayed until next year i would forget about it a couple minutes after reading the email.

Shipping is random. SSC is not going to waste time in the warehouse figuring out who ordered a day before someone else.

:exactly: If i was getting a heart transplant i would be worried about getting something 1st but if i got a email monday saying Thor is delayed until next year i would forget about it a couple minutes after reading the email.

Shipping is random. SSC is not going to waste time in the warehouse figuring out who ordered a day before someone else.

subzro gets it too! :hi5:

I had considered selling my AoU Thor to pay for this, but I kinda want to see what the silver trimmed boots and gauntlets look like on this Thor. I might keep him just to switch out a few parts and see how it looks.

I had considered selling my AoU Thor to pay for this, but I kinda want to see what the silver trimmed boots and gauntlets look like on this Thor. I might keep him just to switch out a few parts and see how it looks.

That’d probably look cool with all the black on this Thor. Im perfectly fine whenever it ships. I had thought December so this month is a surprise. Plus paying him off early this month makes my upcoming months a bit easier to handle with Thanos, Strange, IM Mk50 & Iron Spidey also on PO

I'm curious with how that look, and with the silver arms if possible... Keep us updated.
Since I only have gladiator, i will display my iw thor with the black sleeved arms since my gladiator is sleeveless but I do kinda prefer his sleeveless look... Well we shall see when I have him in my hand. Can't wait

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back