1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different coloured eyes too, nice.

Thats actually kind of annoying. I know its screen accurate. Its just that this is the best Thor sculpt they've ever made, so of course it has two different colored eyes. And the Gladiator Thor has face paint on, so what are you gonna do :dunno

Thats actually kind of annoying. I know its screen accurate. Its just that this is the best Thor sculpt they've ever made, so of course it has two different colored eyes. And the Gladiator Thor has face paint on, so what are you gonna do :dunno

What ill do is enjoy the heellll out of it once it gets here

Nice! Glad the other eye is a different color! This was one of my worries with this figure. Now fix Stormbreakers size and fix the handle and it’s perfect

Definitely my favourite Thor head sculpt to date...

39500059_2226086777464293_7189156112493445120_n.jpg

...I really wish they had included a proper HS with Gladiator Thor instead of that hair piece.

As much as I like keeping my figures accessory/clothing accurate, I'm tempted to go all options because I both like the full battle armour and robe look (my last three Thors are all sleeveless), but I like the idea of having a Thor with an eyepatch. The whole new eye thing in the Infinity movie just never made sense to me. Never felt a need for it, unless it was to give him some ability like his new weapon did.

Agreed. I was all for the eyepatch look... didn’t seem all that necessary to give him a new eye but it made sense that Rocket happened to have one on him ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow photos look incredible. Where are they from? And is it just me or did HT make the stormbreaker bigger?

Back