1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic articulation review!!

Also yeah for the money there are a number of other accessories they could have given us:

Gamora’s dagger
Cosmic Cube
Eye of Agamotto
A hand holding the Soul Stone
Time Stone effect for the gauntlet
A hand holding ripped out Mind Stone
Grey Vision head, missing stone

-Sculpted finger snap
- sculpted bent right arm
-ability to remove the stones

Has anyone seen pictures of this guy next to the Hulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the only one I’d really agree with (having thought about) as the gauntlet with all stones had about :30 of screen time :p :p

Would have also been a cool gimmick to let the stones snap in place with magnets from a distance like in the movie.

Would have also been a cool gimmick to let the stones snap in place with magnets from a distance like in the movie.

Terrible idea. Who would have actually used such a feature? Is the extra engineering expense worth if just for something the 1% who engage in extreme dolly playing would use while everyone else ignore?

Ok then....:lol Nobody was going to use this feature and most of us would have lost the stones immediately

Terrible idea. Who would have actually used such a feature? Is the extra engineering expense worth if just for something the 1% who engage in extreme dolly playing would use while everyone else ignore?

Making the stones removable and attach via magnets is something they have done with past figures and would have made perfect sense. He only has the full gauntlet for a brief few seconds. It would have been nice to display the gauntlet in screen accurate stages of completion. I’d rather have the gauntlet full if we couldn’t have choices so I’m glad that is what we got, but the options would have been nice.

It’s not an extra expense. It’s a wish list of what could/ should of been added to another over priced hot toy figure.

It would have been nice if the stones could light up independently. When he uses any one stone in particular you see that stone shine a bit brighter. Probably an impractical request but still would have been nice to see.

It would have been nice if the stones could light up independently. When he uses any one stone in particular you see that stone shine a bit brighter. Probably an impractical request but still would have been nice to see.

I havent seen the inside of the gauntlet but only 1 light is responsible for the whole light up feature. If there is enough room you could just cover up the inside of the gaunlet that corresponds to the hole the stone attaches too. If its a solid piece though, i dont know how it would work without dremeling the inside to get access to the holes.

I'm just happy we are getting a static fist and an articulated gauntlet. If there is anything about the gauntlets I would complain about, it's that it really should light up a lot brighter than it does.

I'm just happy we are getting a static fist and an articulated gauntlet. If there is anything about the gauntlets I would complain about, it's that it really should light up a lot brighter than it does.

I'm planning on using some fiber optics on my gauntlet when it arrives to get the stones brighter. Did something similar on another model project I worked on and it worked beautifully.

Making the stones removable and attach via magnets is something they have done with past figures and would have made perfect sense. He only has the full gauntlet for a brief few seconds. It would have been nice to display the gauntlet in screen accurate stages of completion. I’d rather have the gauntlet full if we couldn’t have choices so I’m glad that is what we got, but the options would have been nice.

I was referring to the stones snapping into place from a distance as was mentioned by the poster I answered. Simply making the stones removable is a different thing.

Snapping from a distance is a cool idea. Having removable magnetic stones and little magnetic “filler” inserts that block the light and make it appear Thanos hasn’t yet acquired particular stones, could’ve made the remaining stones light up for specific scene recreation.

Snapping from a distance is a cool idea. Having removable magnetic stones and little magnetic “filler” inserts that block the light and make it appear Thanos hasn’t yet acquired particular stones, could’ve made the remaining stones light up for specific scene recreation.

Could still happen as a $200+ accessory set like the mk50 but i doubt it. Otherwise a knockoff is always possible.

Back