1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's safe to assume that he'll have the gauntlet. While it does appear to be broken, he still has all the stones, and that will need to get resolved somehow. For me the helmet and armor are the bigger "definitive look" issue. Tank top Thanos grew on me allot more than I expected, his character was amazing, but he just doesn't look quite right to my eyes. Two head sculpts though -- I mean, I'm still going to pick him up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

OK interesting. However if time travel is involved could assume he maybe would have the gauntlet but not all stones then. He's too powerful with them all. Anyway who knows....only the Russo's :lol

But the big questions are

1). Will Thanos even be the big bad in Endgame ?
2). If they do Armoured Thanos will he have the Gauntlet ? I doubt it.

But we'll see eventually. Personally I need him with the gauntlet in my collection. It's the definitive look for me.

I think Time Travel and trying to manipulate events is the big obstacle. Thanos will be the end boss, fully loaded to take on the Avengers for a big pay off. It will certainly be interesting if he has all the stones in the gauntlet. IDK how you can take on a guy that is essentially all-powerful like that. Could just be for marketing purposes, but we shall see.

Whatever they do with the film and figure wise, I hope everyone gets the figure they really want! IW Thanos will be perfect for me because he was the Boss in that film and looked superb, armour or no armour.

I wouldn't mind a Ronan

Like this? :)

47577029_10215622679854400_6200423824563896320_o.jpg

Unless the time travel element of Endgame brings them back into play, I'd say you're right about the Black Order. But HT really only showed Corvus Glaive, correct? Also,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've always wanted to know the reasoning behind not releasing a figure. I can understand some like Rhino and Vulture, but figures like Glaive....? You would think we would have had a PO by now.

Waiting on pins and needles for those crate pics to pop up. Might have to go through timcent as soon as this one drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting on pins and needles for those crate pics to pop up. Might have to go through timcent as soon as this one drops.

Yeah totally. Just got a Instagram notification - post from JC Hong......expecting something, but just him with some singer dude......doh !

Something looks off with the shoulder area on that Instagram pic. The armor appears to be sitting a lot higher up rather than in this pic. Like there’s a good sized gap compared to this pic. Maybe it’s not fully assembled?
f3e70d560f0e833d9f45b07c023d4c67.jpg

Or maybe there is some play in the shoulder for articulation like Hulk.

Back