1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled.jpg

Why wouldn't it just be the same proto which has been to all the conventions ? Not like this UK event is SDCC or something ??

I'm curious if the gauntlet will be colored correctly after seeing the too gold 1/4 version and the too silver 1/1 version.

Is anyone else holding out on this because they are waiting to see what the Endgame version is going to look like and come with?

I think at this point people are waiting to make sure the figure doesn't suck, the same way Black Panther 2.0 is sucking. What a way to get bamboozled and lose your NRD! :gah:

Is anyone else holding out on this because they are waiting to see what the Endgame version is going to look like and come with?

I think i will be good with this one. It was his movie and he won. I think this version is the best (for me) to have on the shelf.

Anyway mine is paid for and all i owe is shipping

I think at this point people are waiting to make sure the figure doesn't suck, the same way Black Panther 2.0 is sucking. What a way to get bamboozled and lose your NRD! :gah:

Definitely one step at a time with Hot Toys at the moment, particularly after the Black Panther debacle (and other disappointments in recent months). If this guy turns out to be as awesome as we hoped, that will be a huge win.

Can cross the Endgame bridge when we get to it.

Definitely one step at a time with Hot Toys at the moment, particularly after the Black Panther debacle (and other disappointments in recent months). If this guy turns out to be as awesome as we hoped, that will be a huge win.

Can cross the Endgame bridge when we get to it.

I haven’t really looked much at the forum for BP. What makes it a “debacle?” Reviews I’ve watched on YouTube, everything looks great except for the head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t really looked much at the forum for BP. What makes it a “debacle?” Reviews I’ve watched on YouTube, everything looks great except for the head sculpt.

The HS is not 100% what people were expecting. I think it's just does not photograph well.

Lol. Perhaps "disaster" would have been more fitting...

View attachment 442211

Even if the head sculpt is a disappointment:

1. That suit looks impressive in videos. Maybe shoulda tried to use its material a little more with the Iron Spider (which I know I’m in the minority but I think is absolutely the most underwhelming IW hot toy figure)

2. With a suit as cool as Black Panther, I’m never displaying him and killmonger without their helmets on. I know it’s a waste but I just love their suits too much. MAYBE in the future I’d consider it, but by then they’d have BP2 out.

Back to Thanos, I don’t really know much they could screw this up. They’ve been on a roll with tailoring (besides Iron Spider) and didn’t JC Hong show off the production head sculpts already? They looked great in my opinion but who knows about the Head sculpt elitists...[emoji6]

Back