1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the picture I'm thinking of. No way he's 6'7" unless Iron Man has shrunk to 1/2 scale.

Maybe he's doing the cliché Disney villain thing -- and growing into a giant for no reason.

You guys are still goin' on about Thanos' size?
I guess none of you actually watched the trailer. :lol

JMZpw0a.jpg

Spidey is 5'8"
Thanos is just cartoonishly proportioned, he's no taller than Thor.

And yes, Iron Man is on his knees in that scene.
Plus the shot's taken from lying-on-the-ground angle.

Hot Toys' GotG figure was in scale.

JMZpw0a.jpg

Spidey is 5'8"

You can just tell. Check out the difference in hand size between Thanos and Spidey.

JMZpw0a.jpg

Spidey is 5'8"

You’re right, I haven’t watched the trailer...on purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll add a talk feature. Press one of each of the infinity stones for Thanos to say something different........

nah, just kidding that would be a terrible idea :lol

This is Hot Toys. They have proven stupid things like that is not below them. Let's not forget some adults actually request terrible things like that routinely.

Anyone have any idea when HT will officially announce Thanos?[my guess is that they'll show every other Avengers character first, then leave Thanos until last as the big reveal].

Anyone have any idea when HT will officially announce Thanos?[my guess is that they'll show every other Avengers character first, then leave Thanos until last as the big reveal].

Well I was hoping for next week based on their tease of him partially in a couple of shots. But it's anyones guess at the moment.

Already seen the spoiler armor at target, will wait for that version. In other words pre-cancelled :lol

We aren’t sure if that’s in the movie. Toys always mislead people. Trailer drops today tho so they might show it

Back