1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys makes a full armored version with the Infinity Gauntlet that would be hard to resist. Unless they do visible joints again. [emoji23]

Yeah that’s the problem!!! I know what I’m getting with the IW v1. Will hot toys take the lazy way out and give those nasty joints like they did with GOTG. Also what I didn’t like was that it came off like a neca figure ( no hate towards neca) but it was all plastic no other mix media at all on it, and it was $400+ so I don’t know :/

Still waiting for the Angry face sculpt. Wish Hot Toys would just surprise everyone and include the armor.

There's so much "prediction" that A4 will have Thanos in armor, but I really don't see it happening. So those waiting out for that version may be in for a serious disappointment. Besides, this figure is simply amazing.

There's so much "prediction" that A4 will have Thanos in armor, but I really don't see it happening. So those waiting out for that version may be in for a serious disappointment. Besides, this figure is simply amazing.
Yeah I'm not sure why he would decide to wear his armor again. Unless taking Storm Breaker to the chest made him rethink the no armor thing. [emoji23] I know, Storm Breaker would've gone through the armor anyway. The figure really is fantastic and I thought Thanos was great in this movie so the decision to pre-order was easy for me.

He will most likely wear armor. Look at him walking to sit and watch the sun rise in Infinity War. The snap took a serious toll on him. His left side is scorched and he now has a limp.

He has to wear armor to sell more toys.

I bet they do it. It adds flare on-screen. Also, he got his ass kicked at the end of A3, so he will probably need to upgrade in some way shape or form.

BTW, I’m just going to spoil A4 now. Squirrel Girl is going to defeat him. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squirrel Girl and Captain Marvel are going to be the new Tony and Steve for phase 4 of the MCU. [emoji23]

I think this Thanos will be the coolest version, so I ordered this instead of waiting for the more expensive and loser armoured version.

I will pose him in Titan battle mode, with angry sculpt and Iron Man & Dr. Strange.

I think this Thanos will be the coolest version, so I ordered this instead of waiting for the more expensive and loser armoured version.

I will pose him in Titan battle mode, with angry sculpt and Iron Man & Dr. Strange.
Same! Also why I bought Iron Spider and Star Lord. Just need a new Drax, Mantis & Nebula to be made to complete the Titan battle line up

Same! Also why I bought Iron Spider and Star Lord. Just need a new Drax, Mantis & Nebula to be made to complete the Titan battle line up

I agree this is THE badass version that defeated them all. IMO His portrayal in this film was one that didn't need the armor to take them down.

I agree this is THE badass version that defeated them all. IMO His portrayal in this film was one that didn't need the armor to take them down.
I loved seeing him toy with them all. The smile on his face when Strange turned his attack into Butterflies was great. “Like ahhh how cute, let’s see what else I can do with this gauntlet.”

Agreed, for me this is the perfect version of Thanos. For everyone who is hoping for an armored version, I hope they make one.

Back