1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, Avengers - Infinity War is the very best of all of the Marvel Movies. For me, it’s Empire Strikes Back, good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, Avengers - Infinity War is the very best of all of the Marvel Movies. For me, it’s Empire Strikes Back, good.

I agree. The MCU really is one of the best film franchises in history. It's so cool that I got to watch these movies from the beginning. I still remember watching Iron Man when I was 11 years old. Here I am at 21 and I still love the MCU. I guess I never realized how much of an impact these movies had on me growing up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thinking back to seeing Iron Man in the theater, had to practically beg the ladyfriend at the time to see it, I'm sure she was angling for a chick flick of some sort. Had to really present a case for seeing a movie with Robert Downey Jr as the lead, I think it was reminding her about him being in Ally McBeal that finally sealed the deal :lol I still hold Iron Man as my favorite, but I'd say Infinity War is probably the best Marvel movie so far. Big fan of Civil War as well.

Agreed. It's the first time in a long time that as soon as the credits rolled, I wanted to just restart the movie and watch it again. I really can't remember the last time I had that feeling.

I see what you did there. :)

Loved Infinity War. For now, I still like Winter Soldier a little more. The battle scenes and storyline were so good.

Yeah. Winter Soldier is an awesome movie! It was my favorite Marvel movie before this one. For me, CA: The Winter Soldier is The Dark Knight, good.

Thinking back to seeing Iron Man in the theater, had to practically beg the ladyfriend at the time to see it, I'm sure she was angling for a chick flick of some sort. Had to really present a case for seeing a movie with Robert Downey Jr as the lead, I think it was reminding her about him being in Ally McBeal that finally sealed the deal :lol I still hold Iron Man as my favorite, but I'd say Infinity War is probably the best Marvel movie so far. Big fan of Civil War as well.

He was in that show? Never knew, although my mom watched it regularly.

He was in that show? Never knew, although my mom watched it regularly.

:lol yea that's how I knew about it, only had the one TV in the house at the time and mom had to watch her Ally McBeal. I remember his nice pinstriped suits he'd rock
rdj_ally01.jpg

Yeah, it’s in my top 5 MCU films for sure. My top 5 MCU films (in no order) are:

- Infinity War
- Civil War
- The Winter Soldier
- Ant-Man
- GotG

And bottom 5 for fun (in no order):

- The Dark World
- The Incredible Hulk
- Thor 1
- IM2
- IM3

I got a soft spot for IM2, was just a fun time, loved Sam Rockwell's performance. I always love movie tie-in marketing, Iron Man 2 had the Dr Pepper cans, pretty sure there was something going on at Burger King, and I'm a huge fiend for the sunglasses that RDJ wears in the movies, so that lead to the Initium All-In during the senate hearing and the red/black checkered Von Zippers during the donut scene. Got me considering picking up the diecast Mark IV, which is probably one of, if not my favorite armors.

You guys have probably seen this quiz but it gives you two options at a time and eventually shows how you rank the marvel movies, pretty cool.
https://sorta.app/q/1012

results pretty accurate for me, could switch Ragnarok & GoTG 2 depending on the day, crazy to think we're 20 movies into it already
Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 9.23.56 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back