1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean, but if you want the snap pose, you’re gonna lose the articulation. The MCP(knuckle) joints just aren’t designed to move enough. I bought a second articulated hand to do this, otherwise I probably wouldn’t be ripping it apart. The middle, ring and pinky fingers don’t close anywhere near far enough. The thumb required a lot of material to be removed, I’ll probably end up patching a spot. The only one I could’ve maybe left stock was the index finger. I will make sure to take some pictures next to the stock hand when it’s done.
Hmmm I'm gonna have to crack mine open again. Wish I had another gantlet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CA32920C-492E-4DE7-A1FE-12335845DFE7.jpg
50C0BAC4-E1DB-4B8C-902D-5735E495FA00.jpg
3E411ABA-4B6A-4D62-BEEB-833291A9C187.jpg
And there’s a little bit of articulation left:
2C130AC3-B9F9-4ADB-A313-851554412E00.jpg

Now I have to paint match and finish it up. Next update will be on the figure.

Awesome work man ! Very impressive.

If that other dude is doing a burnt gauntlet surely someone must be working on a snap finger gauntlet. Even as a well moulded part would be good enough for me.

If anyone ever sees a custom "snap gauntlet" please post a link here.

Awesome. You have got to post that on Hot Toys Facebook !!

Maybe with one other disassembled shot to show it wasn't just photoshopped.

Thats amazing! I wish i had the stones (see what i did there?) to take my dremel to this.

You should do this on commission!

FA29B53C-3603-459C-888D-ED9293331457.jpeg
It’s a shame HT’s made this mod necessary. As far as doing this yourself it’s not a terrible hard mod. Basically it’s just disassembly remove the fingers and thumb, reassemble and glue the digits in place. I should assemble all my pictures in order for others.

Finally got around to opening this guy after being out on vacation. Of course he arrived the week I was gone. Timewalker did double box him which especially great because it was free shipping!

Finally got around to opening this guy after being out on vacation. Of course he arrived the week I was gone. Timewalker did double box him which especially great because it was free shipping!

Excellent, idea to do business with Timewalker!

What do you think of the figure??

Back