1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War: Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Same as Ragnarok version, but (probably) without helmet and Surtur skull

30629333_2002172003189106_2201165623893950464_n.jpg

30698051_2002168966522743_5563319130473365504_n.jpg

30595146_2002168733189433_2346234767155920896_n.jpg

Won’t get released as the IW version..not this one. If they did a costume change maybe.

Seems rather superfluous, but I guess it might be a cheaper alternative for those who don't care about the other accessories from the Ragnarok version.

And they re-release the Ragnarok version over Thor 1 Loki. :slap

I think it's just a re-released Raganrok figure with a IW base. Perhaps it maybe cheaper without the Ragnarok accessories?

I don’t think it’s a re-release. They just threw the existing figure on an IW base to make the display look better.

Like they did Vision in CW

A6825F53-8BE7-443E-8AB5-61193327B475.jpeg

I doubt this is getting released. There is already the Ragnarok version..

Its similar to how they merged the solo Wonder Woman with the Justice League Wonder Woman. Two movie looks in one figure release.

I doubt this is getting released. There is already the Ragnarok version..

Its similar to how they merged the solo Wonder Woman with the Justice League Wonder Woman. Two movie looks in one figure release.

They did this to Mark VI diecast too, with Avengers stand and BD parts of IM2

All the figures on display are not necessarily being released as IW versions. They’re almost certainly not going to double dip on Black Panther and Loki with already announced Ragnarok and BP movie versions. And I doubt they’d re-release Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Falcon. You can still get AoU Vision for retail or less.

I think Rocket and Star-Lord with new weapons and slight outfit changes respectively will be the only exceptions, to have all the Guardians available under one line.

There is precedent for them just having figures on display to visually complete a line up.

Last edited:
Yep. There's been no marketing for Loki and Tom's name has no prominence in the advertising. This will likely be the Civil War Vision situation.

I'm curious about Scarlet Witch though. I have all of them, but even I can't see a justification to purchase if she is made in that costume.

I don't see the point in making Loki over and over again like this, the Avengers one was the definitive version. None of the others are nearly as good

Hell, they've only released two to date and announced another. That's nothing compared to the Widows and Thors that vary very little between movies..

I think budget stark mentioned in one of his post on FB that all the HT displayed are place holders, some may not even get made if there is little or no changes to the previous version.
I think Loki is def one that may not get another release for iw. But anyway I just POed Loki Ragnarok, I think we'll see him last in IW. Even if we get another loki, prob not with the helmet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back